Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-10-03, 08:12 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "No, it's definitely better and safer to..."
undeadzombieguy said:
No, it's definitely better and safer to either, kick her out of the moving car (swing the car left and right for extra momentum) or just knock her out walker texas ranger style.

http://people.colgate.edu/jkrong/let...ips/conan1.wmv

What happened to the one where Walker tells the kid he has AIDS?!?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-03, 08:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Where do you live that he can afford to..."
we live in a small town in Newcastle,NSW,Australia.. the only reason he can afford to pay the fines is because of his inheritance he got off my grandmother >.< assloads of money+got her house.. and im talking 120km's.. not MILES.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-03, 08:29 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "we live in a small town in..."
Wow 120KMH is nothing. That's like (120KMH) 72 MPH in a (~70KMH) 40 MPH zone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-03, 08:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow 120KMH is nothing. That's like..."
do you even know what your talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-03, 08:32 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "do you even know what your talking..."
Sorry, I didn't edit in time for you to see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-03, 09:15 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "we live in a small town in..."
KM?!?!? WTF? How does a car lift off the ground at 72 MPH?

I was talking about 120 MPH not being that fast. That's over 190 KM/H. Sheesh. Weird Australian cars that weigh 50 lbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-04, 09:36 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "we live in a small town in..."
Quote:
Newcastle
NEWCASTLE?!

THAT'S A PLACE IN ENGLAND!

Why oh why is everyone stealing place names from England?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-04, 11:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "NEWCASTLE?! THAT'S A PLACE IN..."
I live near Worcester. In NEW ENGLAND. So there.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-04, 11:45 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I live near Worcester. In NEW ENGLAND...."
New England, New London, New Wales, Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle...the few I know of.

Find a map of Britain and a map of Australia, and one of USA and you will find most of the UK place names on either of the other maps.

Just because you started off as colonies didn't mean that when people moved over in whenever they needed to steal their Motherland's names!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-04, 01:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "New England, New London, New Wales,..."
People were uncreative back then. I mean for fuck's sake, we even have New Mexico.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-05, 02:06 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "People were uncreative back then. I..."
Ha ha ha ha! The jokes on you now!

New Mexico indeed! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-09, 12:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Where do you live that he can afford to..."
I dno, never was too interested in learning how to drive. Personally prefer riding a bicycle, and if I need to go somewhere on a long haul, the train's pretty relaxing and the bus is nice for the scenic route. I'm patient enough too.

If it's a longer excursion, I don't mind hitching a ride with someone else either. Well, to each his own, sooner or later though, I'll need to learn to drive, for more diversity of skill and also for survival later in life, most likely, since driving skills seems to be quite crucial in today's society. But I'll probably stick to my bicycle and public transport more often.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight