Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

When asking for advice on your life...
Posted 2005-09-28, 08:35 PM
Please do it in the Life Discussion forum.

Stuff like your new car or whatever can stay here, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-28, 10:58 PM in reply to Grav's post "When asking for advice on your life..."
Grav, I got this rash between my legs...now its nothing too bad, but its really itchy and its been there for a while. I've tried baby powder and just keeping the area dry, to no avail. Recently I've started scratching so hard that it literally bleeds between my legs and my boxers get stained with blood without me noticing it. It's really scary to unbutton your pants to masturbate and see a whole puddle of blood in your underwear.

Grav, you're the expert on these 'life things'...what can I do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-09-28, 11:11 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Grav, I got this rash between my..."
hahahaha wow mantras def come up with some funny shit lately. Its very entertaining
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-29, 12:11 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahahaha wow mantras def come up with..."
And yet hes belittling you at the same time, by "dumbing" it down as he puts it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-29, 05:27 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Grav, I got this rash between my..."
You could stop being gay, for one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-29, 07:05 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You could stop being gay, for one."
Is that even possible? I mean has there been anyone you know of who at one point in his/her gay life decided, not to be gay anymore? This is a serious question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-29, 07:37 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Is that even possible? I mean has there..."
one of my "friends" turned gay not so long ago.. i dissowned him for being too "gay"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-29, 10:30 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "one of my "friends" turned gay not so..."
The poor guy...

Mantra, stop 'dumbing down'. If people don't understand whatever the dumbed down version is then nuts to them?

----------

Gay people are OK as long as they don't try to be gay with you. And they always seem to know more about girls than anyone else...

I'm pretty good friends with a 22 year old gay Scottish copper who knows so much about girls and what they think etc. that he could write a 3 volume book on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-29, 02:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The poor guy... Mantra, stop..."
Lenny,
I'm disowning you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-09-29, 03:56 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Is that even possible? I mean has there..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Is that even possible? I mean has there been anyone you know of who at one point in his/her gay life decided, not to be gay anymore? This is a serious question.
Well this girl on my bus today said that she isn't bisexual anymore. I don't know her though.

People here use homosexuality/bisexuality as an image.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-29, 09:13 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Is that even possible? I mean has there..."
undeadzombieguy said:
Yes, it is. But it's more likely that they end up going bi at some point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-29, 09:47 PM in reply to Grav's post "When asking for advice on your life..."
Yeah, that section is still new to me... need to put a mental note on it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-09-30, 12:29 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Lenny, I'm disowning you."
Ah nuts...another one.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-09, 12:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah nuts...another one. :("
This doesn't seem like the proper place to discuss such things... Other then that, actually everyone's bisexual. Just more in terms of "95% towards woman, 5% towards man" these kind of things. Took a quiz online to know how gay I was, apparently the average gay guys are at is around 30%, I was in the 20% and yet, I enjoy acting ambiguously gay to freak out people.

Theoretically, to be 100% straight, you'd need to be the only living person of one sex in a place filled with heterosexual people of the opposite sex. And not only that, but be completely ignorant about your own sex, that way you can't be curious about much. Though the moment you notice the difference, you turn immediately 99%. If you've jerked off, take a guess, since technically, it's making love to yourself, and you being yourself is of the same sex, technically, you're being gay.

Too many technicalities to play off of. There's a whole lot of other shit that makes it impossible to be 100% straight, but look on the bright side, you can still be pretty fucking close to being 100% straight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-10-09, 12:17 AM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "This doesn't seem like the proper place..."
Paradox_Knight said:
This doesn't seem like the proper place to discuss such things... Other then that, actually everyone's bisexual. Just more in terms of "95% towards woman, 5% towards man" these kind of things. Took a quiz online to know how gay I was, apparently the average gay guys are at is around 30%, I was in the 20% and yet, I enjoy acting ambiguously gay to freak out people.

Theoretically, to be 100% straight, you'd need to be the only living person of one sex in a place filled with heterosexual people of the opposite sex. And not only that, but be completely ignorant about your own sex, that way you can't be curious about much. Though the moment you notice the difference, you turn immediately 99%. If you've jerked off, take a guess, since technically, it's making love to yourself, and you being yourself is of the same sex, technically, you're being gay.

Too many technicalities to play off of. There's a whole lot of other shit that makes it impossible to be 100% straight, but look on the bright side, you can still be pretty fucking close to being 100% straight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-10-09, 03:06 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "http://www.rofley.com/robot.jpg"
He's gonna come out of that with one hell of a headache...poor guy...

----------

You seem like the type of person who might know a bit about the Oedipus- and the Electra Complex.

Doesn't Freud so in them about people becomming homosexual if one of their parents isn't there for them?

I haven't got much of an idea about the two Complex thingies, but what I do know is that as a child is growing up it switches from liking one parent more to the other as they see them being a threat.

For example a lad will switch to liking his mother more as he sees his dad wanting to castrate him as he is the dominant male and doesn't want any thingy...forgotten the word...erm...I'll come back to it. So, the lad switches to his mother and ends up liking girls. If there is no mother to switch to then he becomes more interested in the male body and so likes lads...

The Oedipus Complex takes roots from the Greek myth of Oedipus:

Quote:
"Lord of Thebes, do not sow a furrow of children against the will of the gods; for if you beget a son, that child will kill you, and all your house shall wade through blood." [The Oracle of Delphi to Laius 1. Euripides, Phoenician Women 20]
The Electra Complex is similar to the Oedipus Complex except it deals with lasses.

I'm gonna quote this as I'm not the greatest at explaining things I don't know about:

Quote:
The Electra Complex is more ambiguous than the Oedipus complex. Electra is defined as the Oedipus counterpart in girls.

Electra was the daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra who wanted her brother to avenge their father's death by killing their mother.

According to Freud, during the phallic stage the daughter becomes attached to her father and more hostile towards her mother. This is due mostly to the idea that the girl is "envious" of her father's penis and wants to possess it so strongly that she dreams of bearing his children, thus the term "penis-envy". This leads to resentment towards her mother, who the girl believes caused her castration. The idea that the Electra complex is referred to most of the time as "penis-envy" shows where Freud was in his thought process. He simply thinks the male psyche is the dominant entity in human relations, and that female influence is secondary. This may be due in part to his belief that girls have weaker superegos, where morality is developed and values internalized. We develop this judicial component of our personality during the phallic stage.
And so on and so forth...

As for the word I've forgotten, no luck, sorry. I'll add it in in an edit some time.

Edit: 
CHALLENGES! The father doesn't want challenging so the itty bitty kid thinks he might castrate hm (the father castrate the son) to deter the son from challenging the fathers dominancy.

Why is it you remember the word the moment you press the "Post" button?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny