Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-11-24, 07:22 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "My lips are beyond chapped and I don't..."
been sick for a week ................... miniture puddles dont like me............................i have to wait to get xp on my new computer/ i have to wait for my new computer..............................pulled shoulder.....................bored................ thinking of where to junk my computer i have now dang i have a lot
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-24, 08:58 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "been sick for a week..."
Spent the last 7 hours studying in the library for two tests tomorrow, and my mind feels like mush. Taking a break and watching MNF, and then studying more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-25, 10:32 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Spent the last 7 hours studying in the..."
Gotta spend a majority of the day cleaning. Woo...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-25, 10:51 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Gotta spend a majority of the day..."
My alarms didn't go off, so I slept through two of my classes. Luckily, the deadline for those papers is 11:59 PM tonite, so I should be fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-11-25, 10:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My alarms didn't go off, so I slept..."
YARRRRG! I can't find my Gorillaz CD's!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-25, 11:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "YARRRRG! I can't find my Gorillaz CD's!..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
YARRRRG! I can't find my Gorillaz CD's!

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-25, 12:34 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ctPijF7IQ..."
Hahaha. Gorillas doing Thriller dance = awesome.

And I love Noodle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-25, 05:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ctPijF7IQ..."
Speccy for President!

---

On the bad side of things, I still haven't got my phone working... which means I'm going to have to go aroud Durham tomorrow and try and find a phone shop. Phooey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-25, 05:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Speccy for President! --- On..."
have you held the power button for like a minute thats what happened to me
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-26, 11:04 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "have you held the power button for like..."
It shouldn't take a whole minute to get a phone to turn on or off. Ususally it's between 3-5 seconds.

Anyway...I have a whole 'nother day of cleaning to look forward to. And is anyone else in my family helping me? No, of course not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-26, 01:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Basketball. =\ Went up for a..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Basketball. =\

Went up for a rebound and landed on somebody's shoe and I wasn't wearing my brace (because I forgot it and I'm a retard). Not the first time I've done it, either.

Here are some pics, kinda shitty because I took them with my phone.

First one was 5 days ago, 2nd one is today.

There's bruising up by my toes and a prominent one on the side.. the bruising is looking a little better but it's still swollen as fuck. Holla!
Mine still pretty much looks like that. Fuckin lame, maybe i'll take a picture of it, afterall.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-26, 01:52 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Mine still pretty much looks like that...."
OH GOD! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THE DUST!

*sneeze*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-27, 06:44 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "OH GOD! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THE DUST!..."
had to clean my entire room in one day barly did it too though its now way clean
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-27, 10:08 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "had to clean my entire room in one day..."
Sister is bitching about the fact that I got on the computer first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-27, 11:04 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sister is bitching about the fact that..."
Moving tons of shit back into my room. >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-27, 11:07 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Moving tons of shit back into my room...."
computer is coverless while im on it
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-27, 12:37 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "computer is coverless while im on it"
Fuck finding drivers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-27, 01:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck finding drivers."
no just installed another cd drive whitch helps when writing cds when i can write twoo at the same time
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-11-27, 02:48 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "no just installed another cd drive..."
Multi-Tasking.

You rule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-27, 03:31 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Multi-Tasking. You rule."
ya though im having to junk my other computer just for it im woundering if i could put my hp drive into a compaq
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123