Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-07-31, 01:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Kasabian - The Doberman When I..."
Abney Park - The Wake
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-01, 03:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Abney Park - The Wake"
Maximo Park - Wraithlike

It's the first song from their latest album. I keep forgetting that, although the album has no songs that jump out at you as the really good ones, it's pretty decent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-01, 04:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maximo Park - Wraithlike It's the..."
Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-02, 02:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon"
Ladyhawke - Magic

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-08, 04:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ladyhawke - Magic xy3t6dDyXHg"
Does no-one listen to music any more?

---

The Prodigy - Warrior's Dance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-17, 03:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Does no-one listen to music any more? ..."
I can't get enough of Casper's Lullaby by James Horner, from the 1995 Casper film. Particularly this arrangement:

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-18, 09:58 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I can't get enough of Casper's Lullaby..."
Blue from Cowboy Bebop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-18, 10:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Blue from Cowboy Bebop."
Nice choice. Have you got the Soundtrack?

---

Gorillaz - New Genious
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-18, 11:09 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nice choice. Have you got the..."
No, but I do have it on my Zune.

And now I'm listening to New Genious as well. I happen to have a ton of Gorillaz music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-18, 11:22 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "No, but I do have it on my Zune. ..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
No, but I do have it on my Zune.

And now I'm listening to New Genious as well. I happen to have a ton of Gorillaz music.
Orly?
I only have one CD, but it's full of good songs. New Genious is on it too. It also has two remixes, but unfortunately, the disc stopped working.

Listening too: Gorillaz - Oh Green World
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-21, 04:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly? I only have one CD, but it's..."
A track that came with my Hero (you know, one of those sample music jobbies that they use to show off the phone capabilities):

Bethurum - Synesthesia

Experimental. I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-22, 09:22 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A track that came with my Hero (you..."
New Divide - Linkin Park.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-22, 05:12 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "New Divide - Linkin Park."
U2 - Walk On

I haven't listened to this album for years!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-22, 05:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "U2 - Walk On I haven't listened to..."
Gorillaz - O Green World. Again...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-23, 01:07 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Gorillaz - O Green World. Again......"
Nickelback - How You Remind Me

Newly converted to a DRM-free MP3 from the dirty, dirty protected WMA that I downloaded from the Nokia store.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-23, 02:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nickelback - How You Remind Me ..."
Glados - Still alive.
AKA portal credits.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-23, 03:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Glados - Still alive. AKA portal..."
Blurry - Puddle of Mudd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-08-24, 12:58 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Blurry - Puddle of Mudd"
Act One Finale: Time Square form Bernstein's On the Town.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-09, 02:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Act One Finale: Time Square form..."
I had United States of Eurasia by Muse on repeat over halftime. Admittedly I only just about got three plays, but it was good. Bloody good song!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-10-02, 08:11 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I had United States of Eurasia by Muse..."
Do You Still Believe ~ Legend of Dragoon Soundtrack

Last edited by magearden; 2009-10-02 at 08:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
magearden is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmagearden is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

magearden