Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Pressure cooked, perfect timing.
Posted 2009-07-27, 06:30 PM
To create a good meal(for dinner), here presents
a good instruction containing detail and process.
01 [ingredients]
>> 3 red potatoes
>> 2 stocks zucchini
>> 2 sticks of carrots
>> 1/3cup lentil
>> 1 square inch of firm tofu
02 [process]
...For lentils, you do not have to soak the bean,
..but make sure you are using a 1:4 ratio(lentil/
..water). In a 15 pound pressure cooker(note: for
..pressure cooking, don't use the one if it oper-
..tes below 15 psi), place the 1:4 lentils/water
..inside, count to 10 minutes. You shall find the
..water has dissolved and the lentils are halfway
..cooked. At this point, replenish the wet by in-
..serting an additional 1/3rd cup water to stand
..in its place. Now, add all the remaining ingre-
..dients. Count to 10 minutes again. Bon apetit!
03 [notes]
...This recipe was written assuming you cut your
..ingredients into some distribution. It feeds 2,
..or if you are really hungry, it feeds 1. There
..were no seasonings mentioned, but here's a bet
..that if your ingredients are fresh, the result
..is bound to taste as good. Enjoy eating this,
..and waste less.

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-07-27 at 06:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-07-27, 09:19 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post "Pressure cooked, perfect timing."
wtf dude your worse than a spam bot
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-07-27, 10:23 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "wtf dude your worse than a spam bot"
The sad thing is that he actually writes like this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-28, 09:42 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "The sad thing is that he actually..."
Red potatoes <3

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-28, 10:24 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Red potatoes <3"
Just had some last night. They are teh l337z0r!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-28, 11:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Red potatoes <3"
D3V said: [Goto]
Red potatoes <3

Quoted for truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-28, 11:46 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post "Pressure cooked, perfect timing."
Thanks. I will have to try this someday. One Question
though, what can I substitute lentil with?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-28, 11:51 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Thanks. I will have to try this..."
Your imitation would be more believable if you didn't use words such as "I".

Also, I would think Lentil's could be substituted with peas or any sort of other bean or rice...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-28, 11:57 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Thanks. I will have to try this..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
Thanks. I will have to try this someday. One Question
though, what can I substitute lentil with?
What's wrong with lentil? They're super high in protein and are very good for you. You could substitute others from the bean family in, i'm sure.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-28, 12:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What's wrong with lentil? They're super..."
I don't even know what the hell a lentil is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-28, 01:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't even know what the hell a..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I don't even know what the hell a lentil is.
As far as I know, it's just another little bean with no fat and almost all protein for it's size. A can of Campbell's is somewhere in the 20g+ range (I believe) and one serving has hardly any calories/etc.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-28, 01:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Your imitation would be more believable..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Your imitation would be more believable if you didn't use words such as "I".

Also, I would think Lentil's could be substituted with peas or any sort of other bean or rice...
Yes, yes, that is true. Yet you need to realize a
person cannot be what he or she is not already deep
down inside.

Imitations are imitations. The disadvantage of
imitating someone is you are gradually expected to
"do more." Your fellow audience will generally en-
courage you to go on and yet you want to retain your
true nature. However, by "coping" to the demands you
will go from imitation to impersonation. So the ques-
tion is, Mdselctr, what is an acceptable substitute,
considering only the taste, for people who have
difficult finding fresh lentil?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-28, 02:18 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Yes, yes, that is true. Yet you need to..."
Damn my inability to give Senesia rep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-28, 05:42 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Yes, yes, that is true. Yet you need to..."
Senesia said: [Goto]

Yes, yes, that is true. Yet you need to realize a
person cannot be what he or she is not already deep
down inside.

Senesia, your sentiments are well received. The grass
is always greener on the other side. -
A Nice Proverb

You would do well to substitute beans with Quinoa, or,
if you are inclined to like sprouted grains, try Mill-
et. Both take about 15 minutes, so add 2/3cup water to
start the Millet or Quinoa; wait 5 minutes before sub-
stituting your other ingredients back in. Quinoa:Water
ratio would be 1:2. In total you would only utilize 16
ounces of water.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-07-28, 05:59 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Senesia, your sentiments are well..."
The nicest thing about utilizing just sixteen ounces is that it leaves enough for the fish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav