Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Go back to Arab."
They'd behead me . As much as some would like that, my beheading would make me sad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "They'd behead me :(. As much as some..."
Sovereign said:
They'd behead me . As much as some would like that, my beheading would make me sad
Why do you even bother?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-03, 05:57 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Why do you even bother?"
I dont .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-03, 06:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I dont ."
Ooh Sovvy, I wanna plug my 2.1 system into your sound card...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-03, 06:11 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Ooh Sovvy, I wanna plug my 2.1 system..."
Bend over .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-03, 06:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Go back to Arab."
I'm plugging in my joystick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-10-03, 07:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Why don't you just put your 3.5 inch..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Why don't you just put your 3.5 inch floppy into his drive?

By far the funniest.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-03, 07:15 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "By far the funniest."
Too obsolete to be funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-03, 07:17 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Too obsolete to be funny."
Obselete, but very relavent.

Little fella.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-03, 07:17 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Too obsolete to be funny."
obsolete. is that a synonym for true?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-03, 07:19 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "obsolete. is that a synonym for true?"
I'll make you turn your volume up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-05, 10:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'll make you turn your volume up."
Er.....let me turn you on?

No? I'll go back to just reading then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-05, 10:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Er.....let me turn you on? No? I'll..."
Baby, I wanna spam your forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-05, 03:42 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Baby, I wanna spam your forums."
How about a quick reply?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-05, 03:51 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "How about a quick reply?"
I think he would rather have the advanced reply with the attachment. You can respond to his poll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2017-09-26, 06:07 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I think he would rather have the..."
kockblocker1 said: [Goto]
I think he would rather have the advanced reply with the attachment. You can respond to his poll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes