Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Andy Dick LOL
Posted 2008-07-16, 04:38 PM
Check out his mugshot on the website.. at the bottom I posted one of his 'Regular' pictures.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...andydick1.html

Quote:
Andy Dick Arrested
Cops: Comedian groped, exposed breasts of 17-year-old California girl

JULY 16--Comedian Andy Dick was arrested this morning by California cops on drug and sexual battery charges. Dick, 42, was nabbed around 2 AM in a Riverside County parking lot after he allegedly groped the breasts of a 17-year-old girl and then pulled the teen's tank top and bra down, exposing her breasts (the incident occurred outside the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant). During a search of Dick, police discovered a small amount of marijuana in his pants pocket and a single Xanax pill for which he did not have a prescription. An "extremely intoxicated" Dick was booked into the Southwest Detention Center, where bail was set at $5,000. In May 2004, Dick was arrested on a pot possession charge while attending the Coachella music festival, also in Riverside County.
If you don't recognize him.. let me help:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-16, 04:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Andy Dick LOL"
Tom Green was better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-16, 05:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tom Green was better."
I concur..

"Get INSIDE the animal!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-16, 07:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tom Green was better."
Tom Green was better with one ball.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-16, 07:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Andy Dick LOL"
I hate him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-16, 10:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I hate him."
Wasn't he in Employee of the Month?

Anyways, as the saying goes for the internet, "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"

For all we know, she is making stuff up.

Anyways, yeah. Never heard of the guy, but man is he funny in Employee of the Month....
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-07-16, 10:59 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Wasn't he in Employee of the Month? ..."
Andy Dick is really funny in employee of the month, I think I'm going to watch it tonight.

If you click the url their is a mug shot.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-18, 12:52 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Andy Dick is really funny in employee..."
Maybe the creepiest celebrity mug shot ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-07-18, 06:47 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Maybe the creepiest celebrity mug shot..."

He will eat your children.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-18, 08:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/ar..."
Holy shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-18, 08:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/ar..."
Mommy! Save me from the bad man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-07-18, 09:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/ar..."
Nah, he'll just get your wife back into having a cocaine addiction so she ends up killing you and herself and then goes around making jokes about how he's put the "Phil Hartman Curse" on you to all your close and personal friends. Then he'll position himself like a dog and lick his nuts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-18, 10:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Nah, he'll just get your wife back into..."
Wow, he did that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-18, 11:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/ar..."
dosebnt he where glazzez????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-18, 12:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wow, he did that?"
Yeah, he did. He got Phil Hartman's wife back on cocaine. Then she went batshit and killed him and herself. Later (a few years I believe) he went to some party drunk and some altercation happened between him, John Lovitz, and a few of Hartman's close friends. He was reported to have gone "I put the Phil Hartman curse on you!"

He's a fucking douche. He also supports PeTA, so that makes me dislike him further.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-22, 10:54 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah, he did. He got Phil Hartman's..."
He was even in treatment for 18 months...If you read up on his wikipedia page, he's had a lot obscene moments and run-in's with the law.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-22, 06:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He was even in treatment for 18..."
Regardles, I want someone to smack him, hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-23, 08:01 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Regardles, I want someone to smack him,..."
On the ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-23, 08:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Regardles, I want someone to smack him,..."
I'm sure he'll OD eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood