Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Garfield And Friends Is On Toon Disney
Posted 2004-06-10, 01:14 AM
GARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYfGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEYGARFIELD AND FRIENDS IS ON TOON DISNEY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-10, 01:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Garfield And Friends Is On Toon Disney"
Does it still have the U.S. Acres cartoon in the middle?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-10, 01:18 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Does it still have the U.S. Acres..."
I don't know it's 6 minutes into it. It's an old episode so it probably does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't know it's 6 minutes into it. ..."
Omg I still remember the theme song...

Come on in come to the place where fun never ends,
Come on in let's start the party with Garfield and Friends!

Garfield and Friends!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TyrranicideDied is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTyrranicideDied is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TyrranicideDied

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:45 AM in reply to TyrranicideDied's post starting "Omg I still remember the theme song......"
I watched that yesterday when I couldn't sleep.....Fucking awesome show. The movie's coming out tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I watched that yesterday when I..."
I think I'd rather watch Monkeybone than the Garfield movie judging by the trailer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-10, 01:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think I'd rather watch Monkeybone..."
I think I'd rather watch... nothing. Garfield has the most retarded humor in the world. Clearly meant to entertain 5 year olds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-06-10, 01:35 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "I think I'd rather watch... nothing...."
Eddie_Perez said:
I think I'd rather watch... nothing. Garfield has the most retarded humor in the world. Clearly meant to entertain 5 year olds.
You should be slapped senseless with a Smashmouth CD for that comment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:15 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You should be slapped senseless with a..."
So that's how Smashmouth actually sells their shitty music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.com/..."
If you don't like Garfield you're a nub.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!