Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

UFOs targeting Nuclear Sites?
Posted 2010-09-29, 03:05 PM
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story...8468&catid=250

Quote:
(CBS) Whatever the mysterious lights in the sky were, they seemed to have an interest in our nukes.

One of the more out-of-the-ordinary press conferences held in Washington this week consisted of former Air Force personnel testifying to the existence of UFOs and their ability to neutralize American and Russian nuclear missiles.

UFO researcher Robert Hastings of Albuquerque, N.M., who organized the National Press Club briefing, said more than 120 former service members had told him they'd seen unidentified flying objects near nuclear weapon storage and testing grounds.

Star & Stripes quoted former Air Force Capt. Robert Salas, who was at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in 1967 when 10 ICMs he was overseeing suddenly became inoperative - at the same time base security informed him of a mysterious red glowing object in the sky.

Robert Jamison, a retired USAF nuclear missile targeting officer, told of several occasions having to go out and "re-start" missiles that had been deactivated, after UFOs were sighted nearby.

Similar sightings at nuclear sites in the former Soviet Union and in Britain were related.

CBS Affiliate KSWT describes "Britain's Roswell," a case of unidentified phenomena in December 1980 incident near two Royal Air Force Bases in Suffolk, England.

Several U.S. Air Force personnel reported seeing a strange metallic object hovering in Rendlesham Forest near RAF Woodbridge, and found three depressions in the ground.

Speaking at Monday's press briefing, retired USAF Col. Charles Halt said that in December 1980, when he was deputy base commander at RAF Bentwaters, strange lights in the forest were investigated by three patrolmen.

Halt said they reported approaching a triangular craft, "approximately three meters on a side, dark metallic in appearance with strange markings. They were observing it for a period of time, and then it very quickly and silently vanished at high speed."

Two nights later, Halt investigated another sighting near the base when he was told by the base commander, "It's back."

Halt found indentations in the ground, broken branches, and low-level background radiation. He and his team also witnessed various lights moving silently in the sky, of one which was "shedding something like molten metal." Another shined a beam of light down towards them.

The incidents were never officially explained.

Several of the ex-servicemembers speaking Monday said when they'd brought their concern of such appearances to superiors, they'd been told it was "top secret" or that it "didn't happen."

Hastings suggested the presence of such phenomena meant that aliens were monitoring our weapons, and perhaps warning us - "a sign to Washington and Moscow that we are playing with fire," as he was quoted in the Telegraph.

Hastings predicted a "paradigm shift" in the mindset of humanity owing to the existence of alien life.

"Traditional institutions such as religions, governments, other social institutions may be threatened by what is coming. That is just the logical consequence of what is about to occur."

The U.S. Air Force ended its 22-year-long "Project Blue Book" investigation of UFO sightings after investigating 12,618 sightings; all but 701 were explained, and the reminder categorized as "unidentified" due to sketchy
reports, a Pentagon spokesman said in 1997.

"We cannot substantiate the existence of UFOs, and we are not harboring the remains of UFOs," said Pentagon spokesperson Kenneth Bacon in 1997. "I can't be more clear about it than that."
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...laim_ufos.html

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-09-29 at 03:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-29, 04:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "UFOs targeting Nuclear Sites?"
Quote:
"Traditional institutions such as religions(...)"
Haha! Book of Enoch, faggots!

Deactivating nukes. Can only mean three things...
1. They want us to make peace, and no long have need for our missiles...
2. They want to leave us defenseless (Two to three supporting reasons, so consider this twice as likely)
3. Other.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-29, 08:26 PM in reply to D3V's post "UFOs targeting Nuclear Sites?"
If extraterrestrials exist, I hope they come in peace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-09-30, 03:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "UFOs targeting Nuclear Sites?"
Sounds like bullshit to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-30, 05:35 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "If extraterrestrials exist, I hope they..."
I hate to admit it, but I hope they look like Navi.
And come in LOTS of peace.... <3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-30, 10:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sounds like bullshit to me."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Sounds like bullshit to me.
care to divulge?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-30, 10:51 AM in reply to D3V's post "UFOs targeting Nuclear Sites?"
Everything that governments say about UFO's is so god damn cliche at this point. Shiny objects, lights, top secret, hush hush. I tire of it.

There is no doubt in my mind we are being observed as a race. It comes as no big surprise they can deactivate nukes. If they wanted to I'm sure they could shut down our whole planet. So obviously they are not hostile or we would be taken care of long ago before we even have a chance to become a threat. What would they have to fear from us anyways. They've been keeping tabs on us from the dawn of our existence. Not to mention some people believe they interacted with us back when we were just starting out as a race. Helped us out.
Thats like us being worried that the dolphins are going to one day walk up onto land and take over. Hell, it could very possibly just be other humans from the future. Then they REALLY wouldn't have anything to worry about.

I agree with KA. This is just another propaganda scare tactic. It basically boils down to "Be afraid". Fear is such a powerful tool for governments. Fear your fellow man, fear nature, fear life itself. Stay in your house, go to your job, be a good citizen and you can live a nice quite unsatisfying life.

Last edited by Hayduke; 2010-09-30 at 10:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-30, 10:53 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Everything that governments say about..."
I agree with i'm tired of it, but for different reasons. I'm just ready for them to be up front with our population. They consider us too stupid and insignificant to be able to obtain any of the 'classified' information, when in reality the more peolpe that know about it the easier we can come to terms with what's going on, or what isn't going on.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-30, 11:01 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I agree with i'm tired of it, but for..."
Then the question you have to ask yourself is; how does it benefit The Man by keeping privileged information from us? Or how could it harm them to let us know the truth!?

Perhaps, the aliens bring a message of peace; a blueprint to utopia, or maybe just admitting that humans are not the end all be all of the universe destroys the mythology of our culture. The myth that the planet and universe and everything in it exists to serve humans, and whatever we do and however we do it is "right".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-30, 02:53 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Then the question you have to ask..."
Reminds me that while up in cleveland i was watching tv and on the new they where going to say something about a video taped ufo ... well they never showed the footage or even talked about it
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-09-30, 03:09 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Reminds me that while up in cleveland i..."
cool story MJ.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-09-30, 03:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "cool story MJ."
d3v fuck off on the mj stuff ... im not him though i seem like it but im not
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-09-30, 03:24 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "d3v fuck off on the mj stuff ... im not..."
oh, ya?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-01, 04:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "oh, ya?"
Come on Kaneda, stop teasing MJ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-10-01, 10:49 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Come on Kaneda, stop teasing MJ."
Oh that tickles!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-10-07, 06:46 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Everything that governments say about..."
Hayduke said: [Goto]
Everything that governments say about UFO's is so god damn cliche at this point. Shiny objects, lights, top secret, hush hush. I tire of it.
Step 1. Make our own Newspaper company
Step 2. Get BIG and get big FAST
Step 3. Release (bullshit) information about E.T.s and UFOs and make it look like they do, indeed, come in peace.
Step 4. ?????
Step 5. Profit!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-07, 11:57 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Step 1. Make our own Newspaper company..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Step 1. Make our own Newspaper company
Step 2. Get BIG and get big FAST
Step 3. Release (bullshit) information about E.T.s and UFOs and make it look like they do, indeed, come in peace.
Step 4. Communicate this extraterrestrials.
Step 5. GTFO Earth = Win!
There we go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-10-08, 10:56 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "There we go."
My theory is like this: Look at a cockroach, not much intelligence besides eat/sleep/survival. Now look at the Human race, it's roughly the same as when an alien species of superior intelligence would look at us, so why would they want to communicate? They'd have nothing to learn that they didn't already know.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-10-08, 12:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My theory is like this: Look at a..."
Cockroaches are also extremely aware of our existence, or as aware as they can be at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-10-08, 03:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My theory is like this: Look at a..."
I'd have to say we are at least a little more entertaining than cockroaches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke