Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Evil Grin wut a day...
Posted 2004-07-21, 06:23 PM
oh wow i lost my godly account with 3x290s 19x32020s 2xeth botds 1xsucky botd 3xdooms 1xenigma 3xhoto and 4xannis it was my mule account got hacked then to top off my day i was xfering with my friend i xfered my enigma and my 19/19/10 anni and guess wut his friend comes in and takes it im so fucking pissed this is on non ladder just to let u no... how come all the bad things ALWAYS happen to me damn it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 06:43 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "wut a day..."
diablo hate you may be but don't worry can u ask ur friend to tell your friend give you they stuff he took away back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-21, 06:45 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "diablo hate you may be but don't worry..."
hes asked over 500 times and the fucker is like this
fucker: hmm wuts the word im looking for
fucker: NOOOOOOOOOOO
fucker: neva thx a lot for the enigma and anni n00b
fucker has just left the minions of destruction or w/e
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:10 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "hes asked over 500 times and the fucker..."
well shit that fuckin sucks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:11 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "hes asked over 500 times and the fucker..."
man its true i was in the game with him im sry buddy ill kick my OLD friends ass for ya

Last edited by w00t.ace; 2004-07-21 at 07:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:33 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "man its true i was in the game with him..."
^wut a great friend your friend was...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:35 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "^wut a great friend your friend was..."
Sorry about your loss. Life does go on try to remember the good times.

Sometimes starting over is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:04 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Sorry about your loss. Life does go on..."
this is why i dont trust anyone, always xfer with yourself or hide your shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:27 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "wut a day..."
tokill.ace said:
how come all the bad things ALWAYS happen to me damn it
Welcome to the club... anyways, u sound pretty rich if that was ur mule acc, my 2 main accs arent worth that much

Have enigma, bug belt, hoto, 4 annis, 1 290 (traded alot this week),...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 12:03 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Welcome to the club... anyways, u sound..."
are they for trade?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-22, 12:35 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "are they for trade?"
most of em are... europe nonladder =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 03:38 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "most of em are... europe nonladder =.="
Dude lol you should never give ur mule acc to any1 i know i dont that way no1 can hack it u see and its only a game everything can be recoverd !! but to recover what you had will take some time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-22, 03:49 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post "wut a day..."

Be resiliant young one. You shall get those items back in time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting ":( :( :( :( :( :( Be resiliant..."
sov said:
in time
the question is, in how much time ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 06:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting ":( :( :( :( :( :( Be resiliant..."
[QUOTE=Sovereign
Be resiliant young one[/QUOTE]
Geek try reading first ( nothing personal wanted to say that a long long time ) be patiend everything drops so you will get it back you still got your wits so NO PROBLEMO !!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-22, 08:54 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "Geek try reading first ;) ( nothing..."
And remember.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign