Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Insomniac D2 players.
Posted 2004-07-20, 07:00 AM
Any of you on at the wee hours of the night. That's when I play now a days. On USEast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:02 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Insomniac D2 players."
tehVollstrecker is awake... 18 hours a day?

Too bad I'm at work when it happens. But yes, I'm a night-owl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-20, 11:47 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "tehVollstrecker is awake... 18 hours a..."
It depends if the day is going well for me if I am either lvling good for have found or traded for a good item ,failing that I get bored and leave it till tomorrow hoping it will turn out better than the previous day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-20, 11:49 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "It depends if the day is going well for..."
i have been up at late hours playing that game but it doesnt seem like anyone is ever on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-20, 03:01 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "i have been up at late hours playing..."
I like playing after midnight, but I am 4 hours behind east coast so fewer people are on then. Not so many people interrupt me at night so I get more done on D2 then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:30 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "I like playing after midnight, but I am..."
Last night was up till 3 and fell asleep at work.... if you guys see me online after 11h on ExT_PvP on either Monday or Wednesday, slap me, hit me, spam me, BUT GET ME TO BED.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:55 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Last night was up till 3 and fell..."
im up till like 4 in the morning CENTRAL EAST AUS TIME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-21, 12:48 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "im up till like 4 in the morning ..."
hmm im sleepy just came home from florida its 1 50 i usually stay up to 4 ish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 04:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Insomniac D2 players."
You know thats when i play we talk alittle.. but i'm in Alaska now for the 5th day.. ahhhh 10 more days without diablo...
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Unhappy
Posted 2004-07-21, 04:41 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "You know thats when i play we talk..."
lol i usually go to sleep on a normal hour like 12.00H but this and next week my whole town is partying so muzzziiik till 7 in the morning i stay up all the way!!! but when you party along it isnt so bad !!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman