Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

What should i socket in this...
Posted 2004-07-21, 02:30 PM
I dont know what to socket into this. Im thinking a 40/15 ias jewel? so the attack speed is very fast but im open to suggestions. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg che.JPG (15.6 KB, 59 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-21, 02:55 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post "What should i socket in this..."
40/15 or something with LL if that is needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-07-21, 02:59 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "40/15 or something with LL if that is..."
too bad there's only one socket...i'd go w/ 40/15 though
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:01 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "too bad there's only one socket...i'd..."
yeah thats what im thinking. i wish it was more than 1 socket >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-21, 03:53 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post "What should i socket in this..."
40/15 or Shael.

Problem is, while the weapon would be godly in .09, there are so many better choices currently (especially with the IAS gear needed to reach a decent framerate), as to make it useless IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-21, 04:30 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "40/15 or Shael. Problem is, while..."
Vollstrecker said:
40/15 or Shael.

Problem is, while the weapon would be godly in .09, there are so many better choices with the IAS gear needed to reach a decent framerate), as to make it usecurrently (especially less IMO.
lol thats a to the point answer there i think that with so much dam you should add a jewel like u guys said if u can wear it in 1 hand and have baba with 2 of those i think u be pretty mmuch dam but thats all i think

Last edited by da_zimmorman; 2004-07-21 at 04:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:08 PM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "lol thats a to the point answer there..."
Since Wf's are worth shit, just get one of those
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:09 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Since Wf's are worth shit, just get one..."
^ughh dont quite get what u mean on that one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-21, 07:18 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "^ughh dont quite get what u mean on..."
Nice damage. Could use a little better minimum, and perhaps some leech.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nice damage. Could use a little better..."
its a novalty weapon now : /
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:35 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "its a novalty weapon now : /"
what do u mean by that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:41 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "what do u mean by that?"
I think he's talking about novels.... bah nevermind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:53 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "I think he's talking about novels......."
I wouldn't waste a jewel on this weapon, there are so many better rares that are etheral with alot more % ed and ml and ll, ias etc. Plus botd and doom are good too. This item would have been worth alot in 1.09, but probably not cause everyone had iths anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-22, 12:42 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "I wouldn't waste a jewel on this..."
i totally agree, take a look at items like eth bonehew etc =.= even without anything in it, it still pwns =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-22, 07:13 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "what do u mean by that?"
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 said:
what do u mean by that?
It's a novelty weapon.

It's completely useless now, but would've been fairly godly in .09. It's something to keep around, for amusement, like this (older members should recognize this one, and my old thread... )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cruel Longsword of Evisc.jpg (134.0 KB, 36 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:43 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's a novelty weapon. It's..."
lol so i shouldnt socket it and get another weapon to use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-22, 10:40 AM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "lol so i shouldnt socket it and get..."
Evisceration, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-22, 11:14 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Evisceration, lol."
to sock it or not is ur problem its a pretty cool weapon for dam and all bit ive seen muccch better cool for having fun with noobs or something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-22, 02:43 PM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "to sock it or not is ur problem its a..."
heh ill try n get a better weapon then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-07-22, 09:50 PM in reply to LuNaTiKpLaYa89's post starting "heh ill try n get a better weapon then"
lunatik are u LADDER / EAST / SC?? gimme ur account name bro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon