Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Hi read, add, post, and joke
Posted 2004-07-20, 07:08 AM
hi all im your newest addition i like to play d2 too so if u wanna add my account plz do so invaderzimmori and invaderzimm im always open for suggestions i always boost norm nm en hell but i need some help there so!!!
Well it al comes to this : hi im new and im gonna stalk you guys for the rest of your lives
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:10 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post "Hi read, add, post, and joke"
lol its me again i like to add 1 thingie im europe realm nl thats it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
da_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenda_zimmorman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:13 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "lol its me again i like to add 1..."
Hi, and welcome to Zelaron!

Just for future reference, if you have something to add to a post that you remember later, you can always use the 'Edit' button just above your post to add it.

Posting twice in a row is usually frowned upon.

I do believe there are a few Europe players around here, I'm sure they'll post for ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:17 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Hi, and welcome to Zelaron! Just for..."
yes, im from europe too ;-)
hope he behaves a little here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:33 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post "Hi read, add, post, and joke"
Welcome welcome welcome!!!

*Givemedrugs on useast if you start up there .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:38 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Welcome welcome welcome!!! ..."
i told him to start on USeast ladder but he doesnt want too...
ill try to convince him again later
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:39 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i told him to start on USeast ladder..."
Well east IS where Voll and I are. That should be reason enough
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-20, 07:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Well east IS where Voll and I are. ..."
Welcome to Zelaron! Enjoy your stay.

I'm D3V on East, i'm not playing yet, but I'll get d2 installed shortly after I can get a functioning Cd-Rom.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-21, 08:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron! Enjoy your stay. ..."
tssstsstss ok ill start a lddr in us east but then would you guys all like to write all of youre accnames then?? i can add u gays then my acc name in us east is gonna be invader_dazimm ( i love INVADER ZIMMMM ) maybe u didnt notice it yet well now u know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:37 AM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "tssstsstss ok ill start a lddr in us..."
LOL

"add u gays " typo?

ExT_03 is my ladder account.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-21, 12:25 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "LOL "add u gays " typo? :D ExT_03..."
Hi and welcome zimmer ....I have difficulty in relating with these guys at times cuz I`m in West ....so I am really doubting you`ll find anyone here that plays on Europe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-21, 04:44 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Hi and welcome zimmer ....I have..."
Blackadder said:
Hi and welcome zimmer ....I have difficulty in relating with these guys at times cuz I`m in West ....so I am really doubting you`ll find anyone here that plays on Europe.
Lol ... im having same prob here i got like rather good acc in europe i come here and every1 is US east not fun i must say but yeah what can i do about it !!!!!!! my dad always said if you cant beat em join em so thats what im gonna do !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

da_zimmorman

Posted 2004-07-21, 04:48 PM in reply to da_zimmorman's post starting "Lol ... im having same prob here i got..."
Smart move, clever guy =.=
Join us and we shall PWN j00 no l0ng3r
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-21, 06:30 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Smart move, clever guy =.= Join us and..."
welcome welcome hope u enjoy ur stay at zelaron

EDIT: volls, sov, AND I shuld be enuf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-07-21, 11:39 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "welcome welcome hope u enjoy ur stay at..."
tokill.ace said:
EDIT: volls, sov, AND I shuld be enuf
and MEEEEEEEEEEE, WHY NOT MEEEEEE, ADD MEEEEEEEE....

well the fact that sov and voll were on east convinced me to start there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar