Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-04-22, 11:17 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Sunlight for the first time in aeons."
Just finished grading all the tests that I got out of school to grade.

Someone mistook a turkey feather for a skunk hair. How does this work?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-22, 05:00 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just finished grading all the tests..."
I got me some skittles!
(Read with an accent in your head)

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-22, 05:46 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I got me some skittles! (Read with an..."
I know how to not give a shit about what people say about me.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-22, 10:06 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I know how to not give a shit about..."
Asamin said:
I know how to not give a shit about what people say about me.
LOL!

Got to watch not one, but two soccer matches today!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-23, 12:07 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "LOL! Got to watch not one, but two..."
Amazing how a couple of beers after work can make a crappy day much better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-23, 05:02 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Amazing how a couple of beers after..."
Oy, beautiful antibiotics!!! My hand has completely stopped pulsating. I knocked out all of the errors in my site source code. Also, I'm now running a php template though every page to mass edit pages quickly.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-23, 06:32 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Oy, beautiful antibiotics!!! My hand..."
My Sennheiser HD600 headphones have arrived.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-04-23, 07:55 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Amazing how a couple of beers after..."
Vault Dweller said:
Amazing how a couple of beers after work can make a crappy day much better.
Hell yes, man. I definitely feel you there. There's nothing better than coming home from a long day of bullshit to a Miller Chill and a basketball game. Absolute heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-23, 10:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hell yes, man. I definitely feel you..."
I've just found an extra week to add to my life!

Thought I only had two weeks before I left Sixth Form and did my exams, but I've actually got three, which gives me another week of revision and Computing coursework.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-23, 03:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've just found an extra week to add to..."
I just watched my sisters play lax. My sister that is on varsity lost the game 11 to 2 but my sister on JV won 6 to 5!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-23, 08:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I just watched my sisters play lax. My..."
My Sister is a whore.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-24, 12:58 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "My Sister is a whore."
Goodlookinguy said:
My Sister is a whore.
...and this delights you? Let me guess - whore friends?

Alcohol + hot girls = awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-24, 01:08 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "...and this delights you? Let me guess..."
Vault Dweller said:
...and this delights you? Let me guess - whore friends?

Not a literal whore, but anyways. Yeah, she does actually have some nice looking friends, far too old for me though. Plus I have a girlfriend, so I can't go stare'n at them, even if they're older than me.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-24, 07:26 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "...and this delights you? Let me guess..."
Vault Dweller said:
Truer words have never been spoken.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-24, 09:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post "Minor Delights"
My Computing project is coming along nicely. Coding anything is fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-04-24, 09:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "My Computing project is coming along..."
Getting obliterated tonite. Soco 100 proof is tasty!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-25, 05:17 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Getting obliterated tonite. Soco 100..."
The future has finally arrived!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-04-25, 06:08 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "My Sister is a whore."
Goodlookinguy said:
My Sister is a whore.
I'd say "hook a brother up" but my girlfriend reads this and might not get the humor .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-25, 11:34 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'd say "hook a brother up" but my..."
Willkillforfood said:
I'd say "hook a brother up" but my girlfriend reads this and might not get the humor .
Ha, ha, ha!

===========Quite===========

Going to sleep after I post for a fourth time. Sleep is a nice thing, aw...

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-04-25 at 08:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-25, 11:38 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Ha, ha, ha! ..."
i founded another arrowhead!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander