Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Question Personality transformation?
Posted 2008-03-21, 10:40 AM
It has now come to my attention that honestly, I have some sort of forum problems, and i'm very unclear to what it may be.

I just recently got banned from two car website forums that I occasionally surf, and that along with my Zelaron history really makes me sit back and think.

What is the root of my Idiocy?.

Back in reality I hardly catch the amount of flack from my everyday friends/family/co-workers as I do when I get online and post random thoughts/arguments. I feel that it may just be the way I post, I may come off harsh, or always negative, when at the same time I can easily be a very nice person and helpful and witty, but also at the same exact time get worked up over something so insignificantly irrelevant that it doesn't even hold an ounce of relevance..

Honestly, I can't figure it out. I asked two of my close friends last night when we grabbed a bite to eat if they honestly felt like I was full of arrogance and stupidity, as they both laughed at first, and then told me no and assured me no. They both mentioned that I just try and be funny often, but usually it isn't spiteful or out of place.

It's so weird? How can my personality online transfer so incoherently? Am I really that bad at transfering thoughts from my head onto paper/on to the internet? I've known for a long time that i've always had horrible reading comprehension (for whatever reason) but I can still pick up on things very quickly, and am by no means an individual that shit gets by on a regular basis.

I just can't figure it out, I guess this is just a vent after being doublebanned in one day, and being fine on here, I just don't understand it at all. I guess this is just a vent, and if I knew a majority of you in 'real life' I'm sure things would be different, entirely. I would be viewed differently atleast.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-21, 11:03 AM in reply to D3V's post "Personality transformation?"
Well what was the reason for your banning?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-21, 11:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well what was the reason for your..."
No actually, the two incidents were different. One was because I argued the meaning of a dead car platform, and the other was for a racist remark.

I posted that subway video on a different board, and one "mod" said it was /yawn for him, so I told him that I didn't have any stingy white comedy, like drew carey so he's out of luck.

Stupid shit is always the reason i'm banned, i've gotten that figured out and narrowed down.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-21, 11:15 AM in reply to D3V's post "Personality transformation?"
D3V said:
It has now come to my attention that honestly, I have some sort of forum problems, and i'm very unclear to what it may be.

I just recently got banned from two car website forums that I occasionally surf, and that along with my Zelaron history really makes me sit back and think.

What is the root of my Idiocy?.

Back in reality I hardly catch the amount of flack from my everyday friends/family/co-workers as I do when I get online and post random thoughts/arguments. I feel that it may just be the way I post, I may come off harsh, or always negative, when at the same time I can easily be a very nice person and helpful and witty, but also at the same exact time get worked up over something so insignificantly irrelevant that it doesn't even hold an ounce of relevance..
This is probably true for anyone. I say things on here, jokingly, that I would never be able to joke about in person, particularly because of my reputation as an honest and good guy. For example, if I said anything about niggers, I could lose my job. That said...

You are stubborn to a fault, and are seemingly unwilling to change your stance even if you are proven wrong. I have seen this time and time again with banterfests between you, KA, WW, and others. This stubbornness is by no means cute, and only hurts your image. It makes you look very "simple."

D3v said:
Honestly, I can't figure it out. I asked two of my close friends last night when we grabbed a bite to eat if they honestly felt like I was full of arrogance and stupidity, as they both laughed at first, and then told me no and assured me no. They both mentioned that I just try and be funny often, but usually it isn't spiteful or out of place.

It's so weird? How can my personality online transfer so incoherently? Am I really that bad at transfering thoughts from my head onto paper/on to the internet? I've known for a long time that i've always had horrible reading comprehension (for whatever reason) but I can still pick up on things very quickly, and am by no means an individual that shit gets by on a regular basis.

I just can't figure it out, I guess this is just a vent after being doublebanned in one day, and being fine on here, I just don't understand it at all. I guess this is just a vent, and if I knew a majority of you in 'real life' I'm sure things would be different, entirely. I would be viewed differently atleast.
That simplemindedness I mentioned earlier that you exude makes it hard, if not impossible, to detect your sarcasm or jokes because most of the time you actually DO say such outlandish things seriously as a result of your ignorance/stubbornness.

I guess that's all I can offer? I wasn't prepared to write a thesis on D3v today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-21, 11:19 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is probably true for anyone. I say..."
That's totally fine. I'm just trying to honestly gauge myself from another's perspective, i'm just troubled by it actually. I'm just trying to help out myself, which will in turn help out others.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-21, 11:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's totally fine. I'm just trying to..."
It's perfectly natural to let loose online. You aren't crazy or anything. I guess it just comes down to what you want to vent on here. It's theraputic to vent, but that doesn't mean everyone's gonna love you afterwards .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-21, 08:44 PM in reply to D3V's post "Personality transformation?"
its ok i love you!!!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-21, 10:13 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "its ok i love you!!!"
talentedhamster said:
its ok i love you!!!
I don't.

Perhaps if you bought me a nice dinner. A few glasses of wine...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-22, 12:05 AM in reply to D3V's post "Personality transformation?"
Meh, I mean I don't think you should take anything that seriously on a forum. I'm rarely annoyed by anything anyone says on forums because there's no point. The only one that suffers is you because they want you to be annoyed by their posts.

If they banned you for something stupid that just means you either broke a rule or they wanted to execute their power... or a slight combination of both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-03-24, 07:21 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "its ok i love you!!!"
talentedhamster said:
its ok i love you!!!
<3

Quote:
Meh, I mean I don't think you should take anything that seriously on a forum. I'm rarely annoyed by anything anyone says on forums because there's no point. The only one that suffers is you because they want you to be annoyed by their posts.

If they banned you for something stupid that just means you either broke a rule or they wanted to execute their power... or a slight combination of both.
Good point, i'm just evaluating things in my 'real life' as well as my usual routine at work/online whatever. With great power comes great responsibility. I'm just trying to better myself, in a way. Get back to my laid back sentiment that I had during school when I was a stoner, I think I'm just having trouble with my girlfriend, and it's a tail-spin of stupidity that has resulted from it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V