Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Question Clan Intro Montage
Posted 2006-05-30, 12:53 AM
i was talkin to glory and he said we should make a intro 4 tha clan w everyone....juss seein what people thought of that and if you have any other ideas????

-Tha Hyphy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tha Cola is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tha Cola

Posted 2006-05-30, 01:00 AM in reply to Tha Cola's post "Clan Intro Montage"
Yeah then like every week or month have an update on what is happening to ppl on here. Also think of some movie ideas. to bad i didnt get tonight's games taped. I had some funny moments! i pushed a guy off for a kill/ got multiple kills from jumping down behind ppl on lockout/ killed petey with a sniper bullet for plasma pistoling me. and had many more dumb kills! i came around the corner and a sword guy poped out and i plasma punched him after he slashed me! this happened alot!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-30, 09:21 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Yeah then like every week or month have..."
haha or how about me betraying just about anyone when they went on killing sprees. Or Sue just running around screaming balls the entire match
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-31, 07:14 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha or how about me betraying just..."
Well, sue does like balls, and apparently, Craig Likes Men...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-31, 01:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, sue does like balls, and..."
What are u talking about Mr. Man!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-31, 07:12 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "What are u talking about Mr. Man!"
he saying he is gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-31, 10:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, sue does like balls, and..."
Titusfied said:
and apparently, Craig Likes Men...

So does the rest of our clan....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-05-31, 11:39 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So does the rest of our clan...."
yeah well then i will be leaving b/c i know when i am not wanted. Being straight n all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-01, 12:31 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "yeah well then i will be leaving b/c i..."
I absolutely don't yell balls nor do I do anything humorous. But yes, craig likes men.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-06-01, 02:27 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "yeah well then i will be leaving b/c i..."
glory_gamer said:
yeah well then i will be leaving b/c i know when i am not wanted. Being straight n all.

I want you Mark.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:08 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I want you Mark.:D"
Actually, craiglikesmen, but that's beside the point. Mark is out of the clan! Fuck straightness!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:09 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Actually, craiglikesmen, but that's..."
straight men, how pathetic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-01, 09:36 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "straight men, how pathetic."
Ill pack up my shit and leave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-01, 09:23 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Ill pack up my shit and leave."
We're the gay clan. We'll pack your shit for you

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-01, 09:29 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "We're the gay clan. We'll pack your..."
I think i can do it on my own!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "We're the gay clan. We'll pack your..."
JRwakebord said:
We're the gay clan. We'll pack your shit for you
Fudgepacking?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Fudgepacking?"
Wow. You're a quick one.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:59 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Wow. You're a quick one."
hey i was just out with a girl so my head is kinda not on straight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:24 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hey i was just out with a girl so my..."
Ahh, how'd the date go last night Bobby? Get some road head or anything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-02, 08:44 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Ahh, how'd the date go last night..."
No no. Its not like that with this one. We kissed a bit but nothing more. The ebst part is that she is half Italian and half Puerto Rican. HEHE. And whats better is that she is an NCAA Dance for her school. Oh YEA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY