Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post if u are starting out...
Posted 2003-12-09, 11:47 PM
if you are starting out and need some junk i can help u out cause i find stuff i really do use but u can have cause i know its hard to build an account completely from scratch

im on useast ladder *tnainc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-10, 01:14 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
Thanks for that offer, I'm sure many people will appriciate it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-12-10, 05:56 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
mind you dont expect anything good...it's all junk cuz we dont have nething 2 good ourselves....but we do remember how it is starting out...some ppl say no1 will help you statr out...lol...we'll try...can't promise anything but we'll try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-10, 09:35 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
Um... I can kinda go with this. I'm mainly offering for Zelaron non-nub members, however. I have a lot of stuff that I think is worthy of trading, but nobody wants to trade me a lidless or a wiz spike or vipermagi for any of it. So... just message me in game (medi3val) or pm me on here.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-10, 02:13 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
we find decent stuff just im too lazy to trade it so i would give away some of it lol, its would be good for some people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-10, 02:50 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
I got all items. If you guys need somthing, I could possibly give you one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
velocity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvelocity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

velocity

Posted 2003-12-10, 03:44 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
got an extra string of ears or highlords wrath?? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-15, 05:54 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
Anyone got some crappy stuff for someone starting on USWest Ladder? I only have non ladder crap and am TOTALLY dry on the Ladder side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2003-12-17, 01:22 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
I'm on Easy HCL and I'm searching for the following:

frostburns
magefist
peasant crown
mana leech ring (5+%)
any mf jewels

If you got *any* and could share, I'd appreciate it. I listed so many just because I wanted to give options for you helpers.

Thanx,

Snow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSnow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Snow

Posted 2003-12-17, 10:11 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
We're willing to help anyone on east ladder...but i dont play ladder...sorry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-23, 06:13 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
If anyone has a spare ohm or vex rune lol hey its xmas!
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:05 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
right.... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:05 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
yea...i dont think ne1 here is exactly rich enough 2 just give out vexes...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:19 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
hell we dont even collect runes.. we never find them lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:20 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
Countess runs are best for runes...but even then we wouldn't give out vexes man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:21 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
Hell countess can drop them, just gotta do a few hundred or so runs..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-27, 01:23 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "if u are starting out..."
Well...that shouldn't be 2 hard,...we do like a hundred or so mephs a day...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes