Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

naruto fillers end!
Posted 2007-02-16, 07:39 PM
finally after months, the naruto fillers have ended, the first non filler episode 221 is out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-02-16, 10:13 PM in reply to iceman887's post "naruto fillers end!"
Um, no. The new episode is number 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-02-17, 01:04 AM in reply to iceman887's post "naruto fillers end!"
No filler? In naturo? Impossible. That's why I stopped watching naruto in the first place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2007-02-18, 02:28 AM in reply to Dubby's post starting "No filler? In naturo? Impossible. ..."
what u mean the new episode is number 1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2007-02-18, 08:19 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "what u mean the new episode is number 1"
The series "Naruto" ended with episode 220.

The new series is "Naruto: Shippuuden" and has aired the first two episodes in an hour-long special.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-02-18, 02:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The series "Naruto" ended with episode..."
So what's series 2 about? And maybe someone could give me a spoiler-filled recap of whatever the heck happened in the end of naruto 1?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2007-02-18, 02:46 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "So what's series 2 about? And maybe..."
Well, seeing how they were all fillers, I'm willing to guess a whole lot of nothing happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-18, 03:56 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "So what's series 2 about? And maybe..."
Nothing past episode 135 mattered.

The new series takes place 3 years after the original.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-02-21, 10:02 AM in reply to Dubby's post starting "So what's series 2 about? And maybe..."
Basically as Grav said watch the fight with the Elite Sound 5 and the fight between Naruto and Sasuke and thats the end of Naruto. I noticed that the Anime adds content and changes the place of some content or just plain deletes some content that was in the Manga. I suggest watching the Anime if you just want the story but for all the goofy shit read the Manga.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-02-22, 04:43 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Basically as Grav said watch the fight..."
hotdog said:
Basically as Grav said watch the fight with the Elite Sound 5 and the fight between Naruto and Sasuke and thats the end of Naruto. I noticed that the Anime adds content and changes the place of some content or just plain deletes some content that was in the Manga. I suggest watching the Anime if you just want the story but for all the goofy shit read the Manga.
I completely agree with hotdog. The 2nd episode should be or already aired in Japan by the time I wrote this.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-02-22, 05:02 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I completely agree with hotdog. The..."
You mean the third episode
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-02-22, 05:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You mean the third episode"
GravitonSurge said:
Yeah, yeah. Sorry I meant the 3rd episode not second, it's just a tad bit confusing having the first and second episode as one, that's all.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-02-22, 08:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You mean the third episode"
He meant the second release.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-02-23, 12:06 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You mean the third episode"
GravitonSurge said:
You forgot to put a period at the end of your sentence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-02-23, 07:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You forgot to put a period at the end..."
KA...just...no...no...no comment...

Yeah I hate when they do specials though, because most of the time they add a bunch of wierd things like the keyword or w/e it was in the 1 hour special of Naruto Shippuuden.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Episode 5 (五)
Posted 2007-03-10, 02:10 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "KA...just...no...no...no comment... ..."
Episode 5 is now out download it now! Quick question is the fansub group SD or something like that also going to be subbing Naruto Shippuunden?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 10:11 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Episode 5 (五)"
DB? http://yhbt.mine.nu/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "DB? http://yhbt.mine.nu/"
DB, I don't think they have a sub out yet. I haven't checked though. I was refurring to the original unsubbed version. About SD though, I heard rumors that they were going to start subbing the show as well.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-10, 12:39 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "DB, I don't think they have a sub out..."
What the hell is SD?

I only groups that matter that used to sub Naruto were AnimeOne and Dattebayo. Dattebayo has subbed episodes 1-4 and episode 5 doesn't come out until next Thursday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-03-10, 05:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What the hell is SD? I only groups..."
GravitonSurge said:
What the hell is SD?

I only groups that matter that used to sub Naruto were AnimeOne and Dattebayo. Dattebayo has subbed episodes 1-4 and episode 5 doesn't come out until next Thursday.
As I recall there were over 5 groups who subbed the original Naruto. 'Project SD' I beleave is their name it's a group I heard these rumors about them supposidly subbing the new Naruto series. Other shows I know they have subbed are Makai Senki Disgaea.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy