Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Your input please.
Old Hein 5 41.67%
New Hein 5 41.67%
Guyver 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Avatar?
Posted 2003-06-21, 04:10 AM
Okay, I want some input on this. I liked the old General Hein avatar, but I felt like using something new. What do you guys think? Should I go back to the old one, keep the new Guyver avatar, or try something else? I've got a few more Hein pics I could try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-21, 05:58 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
Hmmm I think the old suites you better.
The atmospheric moody lighting, thoughtfull pose, the curling lip j/k but i do prefere the old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-21, 09:47 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
Try something new. I don't like the new one, and the old one is getting boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-21, 12:05 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
The one you're using is... well, plain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-21, 12:07 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
I like the new one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-06-21, 01:17 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
New Hein! This guyver kinda suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-21, 07:54 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
Post the new ones then make a poll.

The old one is better right now, only because I don't know what the new ones would look like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-22, 04:56 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
Is there any way to post them through my comp? I can't post links, because they've all been re-sized and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-22, 09:07 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
I don't particularly like this one, I'm not sure what they are called so I am not voting but I liked the one that you used right before this one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-22, 09:49 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
I like your most current one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-22, 10:55 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
well if it does make a diffirence ur old avatar made me fear you a little more lol
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-23, 08:58 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
Yeah I agree with Zagggon *shock* The old one made you very powerful looking, for some reason when people keep their avatars and sigs for a long time I sort of think those people are like that in real life... Once Adrenachrome had a large cigar smoking black man...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-23, 09:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
So I am like Soultaker?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-06-23, 09:55 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
You've had so many avatars, I don't remember what they are.

Ahh, I guess I'd have to say the old one. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-24, 08:25 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
You could upload them to iownjoo.com or attach them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:17 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
How do I attach them? I'm not sure I want to go to the trouble of up-loading them to iownjoo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-24, 06:22 PM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
Full Featured Reply, Attach file, Browse...select the image from your hard drive.

Just make several posts and attach an image at each...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-25, 04:56 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
Okay, here are all available possibilities. I apoligize for posting multiple times.

Old Hein.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-25, 04:57 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
New Hein 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-25, 04:58 AM in reply to Raziel's post "New Avatar?"
New Hein 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel