24 or higher 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

How old are you?
Posted 2008-01-31, 09:12 AM
Subject explains all.

Me? I'm 20, turning 21 in July.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-31, 11:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "How old are you?"
I'm 18 for another 6 weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-31, 12:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm 18 for another 6 weeks."
19, 20 in August
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-31, 01:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "How old are you?"
20 for about 3 more weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-01-31, 01:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "20 for about 3 more weeks."
Nobody under 18 yet? Odd... I remember posting when I was 13 and now I'm gonna be 20 and still posting :-X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-01-31, 02:00 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nobody under 18 yet? Odd... I remember..."
Wow, I was above the upper limit... 26.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-01-31, 02:20 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, I was above the upper limit... 26."
I think you're the only one.. maybe WW?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-31, 02:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "How old are you?"
Ich bin zwanzig Jahres alt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-01-31, 04:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ich bin zwanzig Jahres alt."
It would actually just be Jahre, right? Ich bin achtzehn Jahre alt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-31, 04:02 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It would actually just be Jahre, right?..."
im 23 forever baby
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-01-31, 04:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "How old are you?"
Thanatos said:

Me? I'm 20, turning 21 in July.
Same.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-31, 04:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It would actually just be Jahre, right?..."
I learned it as "Jahres".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-01-31, 05:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Same."
Yeah you're 2 days older than me. Fag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-31, 05:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah you're 2 days older than me. Fag."
Hah, you graduate high school when you were 17 too? .. Shit, atleast we'll both be living it up .. we've both got weekend birthdays this time around, what perfect timing too being that it's the 21st.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-31, 06:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hah, you graduate high school when you..."
Holy shit, you're both cancers? That explains so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-31, 06:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Holy shit, you're both cancers? That..."
Currently 4 - 20s

aha, aha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-01, 06:40 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Holy shit, you're both cancers? That..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Holy shit, you're both cancers? That explains so much.
..explain more. I don't read into zodiac signs very much.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-01, 07:03 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hah, you graduate high school when you..."
Yeah I graduated when I was 17.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-01, 12:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "..explain more. I don't read into..."
I don't really buy into astrology either, but I've never met a cancer I've liked. They tend to be assholes of one form or another. I also have a hard time with Taurus. (It's been kind of an ongoing experiment to find out what signs people are so I can keep a rough estimation of if there is any correlation between signs and who I get along with.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-01, 01:14 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I don't really buy into astrology..."
Strange...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied