Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2008-09-19, 04:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oxy contin isn't even a good song, they..."
'Oxycotton' is how Oxycontin is usually pronounced. Though this is incorrect, the slang term is used more often than the correct one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-25, 01:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "'Oxycotton' is how Oxycontin is usually..."
Well yeah. Update on the eminem CD.

It is called "Relapse"

Here's a snippet off of one of the songs on the album set to release officially the first quarter of '09.

It's okay, but sounds goofy. I hope the rest of the songs aren't in this fashion, even though he does slay it on here more than anything else out currently.

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-19, 11:11 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well yeah. Update on the eminem CD. ..."
Relapse is finally out today.

Here's a random track off the new album.

BORKED

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-19, 01:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Relapse is finally out today. Here's..."
It came out today? Lulz, I've had it for a while. Friggin internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-05-19, 01:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It came out today? Lulz, I've had it..."
I've listened to about half of the CD before today, now I have heard every single song atleast once. I'm somewhat liking it, it's almost a copy of his old old old shit, and throughout the CD you can notice him sounding more and more recent, it's a weird concept. Might just be me. I'm gonna pick it up this weekend probably.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-19, 04:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've listened to about half of the CD..."
I want lil wayne to release that rock album. It better not get cancelled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-20, 07:07 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I want lil wayne to release that rock..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
I want lil wayne to release that rock album. It better not get cancelled.
Why so his career will go into the garbage?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-20, 07:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Why so his career will go into the..."
No because I love the song 'let it rock'.
I am not a big fan of rap, but that song really got me and I listened to his other shit and it was great. I heard he spent all summer learning guitar from kid rock, why let it all go to waste?

And a bad album doesnt mean a career goes to the dumps. Just look at your boy eminem, everyone I know hated his last CD, but the hype is big for this CD and it will sell tripple plat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-20, 07:22 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "No because I love the song 'let it..."
We will see. The problem with Lil wayne is that all of his fans of his old shit hate the new stuff. Eminem never tried making a country CD or anything, but idk. We'll see.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V