Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Grin Summer 2008 Eminem CD
Posted 2008-03-27, 12:46 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem%...h_studio_album

5th Album, rumored to be called "King Mathers

Quote:
50 Cent confirmed that Eminem is secretly recording a new album. He said, "He's got a new album coming. He's not gonna tell people that, but he's making new music. I've heard a few songs, and it's hot. He won't tell nobody he's working on a new album, but I'll tell you: he's working on new music. And once he locks into it, like, 'This is my favourite s**t,' it's gonna come out." When asked if the new material is angry or wacky, Jackson replies, "Both. The whole range. You know, Michael Jordan was supposed to play basketball. Floyd Mayweather was meant to box. And Eminem was meant to rap."

Quote:
The Alchemist spoke of Eminem and stated that he is still working on rap music everyday and his new material was on 'another level'. He said, "Eminem is one of the greatest of all time, and you know he's not done with rap music. He's definitely still working. I mean, come on - this is Eminem, this is what he does. I can't tell you when he's coming or what not, but know that every day he wakes up...he's musically inclined, so you know he's creating something incredible
Dre said:
Man…Eminem is back," while informing that Eminem "attacked the track with a new style, just fucking ridiculous, kind of like how he came with ‘The Way I Am’ but even more lyrical like the old Eminem."[1] The track also holds the possibility of being leaked as a "street single
You have no idea how happy this makes me, finally after a fucking 3 year Hiatus, we can be expecting new music around summertime, more lyrical mastery like the old albums, and less like the more recent crap he threw out there.

It's about time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-27, 12:53 PM in reply to D3V's post "Summer 2008 Eminem CD"
Here's a few samples already all over Youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGfqZ...eature=related

And apparently the first single 'Things Change'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tZFb...eature=related

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-27, 04:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's a few samples already all over..."
So is this serious rap, rather than his Slim Shady things?

In fact, has he done any albums that are solely Slim Shady?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-03-27, 08:34 PM in reply to D3V's post "Summer 2008 Eminem CD"
I hope he goes back to the style he had with The Marshal Mathers LP.

Everything has gotten steadily worse since then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-03-27, 08:55 PM in reply to D3V's post "Summer 2008 Eminem CD"
I'm looking forward to Detox by Dre, as well as a new Deltron album (possibly).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-27, 09:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm looking forward to Detox by Dre, as..."
EVERYBODY is looking forward to Detox. For the last 8 fucking years everyone has been looking forward to Detox(which has been postponed for the last like..6 years, and was supposed to come out every year since, however dre does state that he is serious about this release date).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-03-28, 07:16 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "EVERYBODY is looking forward to Detox...."
Both new CDs have been in the works for a few years now apparently, and should be great. Detox is supposed to drop around the same time as Eminems new CD, as well as a new G-unit CD is coming out (I don't care much for them) as well as D-12, both I don't care too much about.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-16, 04:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Both new CDs have been in the works for..."
Here's a nice Eminem slaying of the guy from Everlast, haha.

Check it out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=67cum04P2kI

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-16, 04:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's a nice Eminem slaying of the guy..."
Here's a nice cliip from '97 Scribble Jam

one of the best battles ever apparently, I'm still watching it though, figured i'd share it with the rest of you guys.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GYGep0zPMbA

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-16, 04:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's a nice cliip from '97 Scribble..."
Can't fuckin wait.. been waiting for some new stuff from him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-17, 07:22 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Can't fuckin wait.. been waiting for..."
Nice, I love Eminem. Good stuff, it better not get delayed....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-17, 07:35 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice, I love Eminem. Good stuff, it..."
It's been worked on for apparently over a year now, which is a long time for an album to actually be produced, and Dr. Dre has said he's worked solely on the beats for over a soild month, not bad.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 07:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's been worked on for apparently over..."

Eminem 'Banging Out Tracks' For New Album

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/..._id=1003852281

"September 18th article".

Quote:
After years away from the limelight, Eminem may be releasing a new album this year.

The MC admitted he's been producing for his Shady Records artists and himself during a recent appearance on his Sirius satellite radio station, Shade 45, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Delicious Vinyl Records. Eminem also interviewed MC Masta Ace, who he's long noted as an influence.

"I'm concentrating on my own stuff right now -just banging out tracks," Eminem said. "The more I keep producing, the better it seems I get. I start knowing stuff, learning the boards like the back of my hands."

A representative for Interscope says there is no official release date nor a first single, but confirms that an album may come before the year's end. Eminem's last effort, "Encore," was released in 2004.

In addition, 50 Cent spoke to BBC's Radio 1 this week and said fans will be "seeing [Eminem] shortly. He's working. I spent the weekend at his house. Even though he tries to relax and stay home, it's impossible for him to stay in."
BORKED

Hopeful news indeed. Atleast before it had all been speculation, I guess now there is some substance to the rumors, Billboard.com is a very reliable source.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 10:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Eminem 'Banging Out Tracks' For New..."
Well, it's not summer 2008 anymore.... LIES!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-19, 10:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, it's not summer 2008 anymore.... ..."
Blasphemy! Atleast there are more legitimate updates now. I would love to atleast see a single released this year. I'm sure once that happens, the whole entire CD will be leaked onto the internet, like Lil Wayne's Da Carter III was just recently.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 10:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Blasphemy! Atleast there are more..."
Lil Wayne / Jay-Z : Mr. Carter = 0mG s3X!!!1one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-19, 10:43 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Lil Wayne / Jay-Z : Mr. Carter = 0mG..."
I actually hate Lil Wayne, I can't stand hardly any of his music. But that's an entirely different subject, Eminen though, hands down, greatest rapper currently "in the game".

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-19, 02:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I actually hate Lil Wayne, I can't..."
I like a couple of Lil Whyte's songs. Still waiting for this Eminem CD though. >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-19, 02:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Eminem 'Banging Out Tracks' For New..."
D3V said: [Goto]
BORKED
I love the old lady that just stands around in the back of this and looks around her.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-19, 02:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I like a couple of Lil Whyte's songs...."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I like a couple of Lil Whyte's songs. Still waiting for this Eminem CD though. >.<
Oxy contin isn't even a good song, they say "cotton".

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V