Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Random Doodles In Class
Posted 2003-10-09, 09:25 PM
I just want to get more threads going that aren't Computer Art related, so if a new Forum were to emerge it wouldn't be completely empty. This is by no means the type of drawing I really enjoy doing, but after I did these, I thought they looked kinda interesting. Weird Modern Art type of shit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg titus1.jpg (33.2 KB, 99 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Another weird one. It started off as my last name, which starts with a "Z", but I turned it into a Zelaron thingy after.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg titus2.jpg (19.9 KB, 97 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
You have a weird last name I can't remember. I'd search my logs on AIM but I'm too lazy..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Nothing to see.

Last edited by Titusfied; 2006-02-07 at 08:38 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-09, 09:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
neato
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-10, 11:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
those are awsome....I want to take Computer Gaphics in college!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Leann is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLeann is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Leann

Posted 2003-10-10, 11:35 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Why thank you!

Don't be afraid to make your own thread and post some of your aspiring Computer Graphics work for all of us to look at in awe!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-10, 11:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Those are computer made? I thought they were scanned pencil drawings..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
They are scanned pencil drawings. I guess I did a better job of using paint to get rid of whatever lined paper lines I had.

That, or maybe (s)he was just making a random comment after the praise?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-10, 12:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Oh. That makes sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-10, 02:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Pretty neat. The second one got me thinking about a topic that came up a while ago, and I decided to ask if you've thought about it:

Are you guys going to have a "Zelaron Mascot" contest?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-10, 02:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Well, once Computer Graphics get expanded, quite possibly yes, we will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-10, 02:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
dude...that second one is really good. I wish i could draw but i cant. Show some more when u get the chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-11, 03:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Mass art relocation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-12, 12:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Titusfied said:
Another weird one. It started off as my last name, which starts with a "Z", but I turned it into a Zelaron thingy after.
Why isent that our logo -.-.... What is our logo...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-10-12, 06:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Maybe is should be our logo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-12, 06:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
Give it a little color first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-12, 07:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
And make it computer generated-ey.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-10-12, 07:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
I have no abilities on the computer with graphics and what not. Someone else should play with the idea and fix it up to look better then!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-12, 07:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Random Doodles In Class"
RANDUIN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!