Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-09-23, 11:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I can't help but to use Youtube. I..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I can't help but to use Youtube.
I practically grew up on Yotube.
Which may be part of the problem...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-09-24, 11:56 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's amazing how he can just waist his..."
It's amazing how he can just waist his life away being angry, like that.
If I get a "one wish" in heaven, it's that he doesn't make it in.
What do you imagine Heaven as?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-24, 06:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What do you imagine Heaven as?"
------
*Not too many Ostriches. Not too little. Juuuuust right.
*Alot of Candy corn.
*The Archangels all have Power Ranger Suits on.
*I'm a redhead, a girl, and a zombie. (Only mildly rotten, but not to the point of holes in the skin)
*They have PS3, Wii, and Xbox360, all in top condition, and none break down. They also have an omnisystem, which does everything, including hug you when you're lonely.
*It has the script GLG has yet to make me, for RM2K3.
*For some reason King Amazon made it in, and him and Jesus are drunk off there asses, playing chess.
*Black Michael Jackson.
*Bruce Lee.
*Now, Ab Lincon is also drunk with K_A and Jesus... they are using his hat to chug.
*Corey is a Lobster
------
And that's what my idea of Heaven is.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-29, 11:50 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "------ *Not too many Ostriches. Not..."
Heaven is flat apparently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-29, 06:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Heaven is flat apparently."
Well, I guess so. It's also both very bright AND foggy at the same time. Some of it floats, though.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-30, 10:47 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "------ *Not too many Ostriches. Not..."
------
*Not too many Ostriches. Not too little. Juuuuust right.
*Alot of Candy corn.
*The Archangels all have Power Ranger Suits on.
*I'm a redhead, a girl, and a zombie. (Only mildly rotten, but not to the point of holes in the skin)
*They have PS3, Wii, and Xbox360, all in top condition, and none break down. They also have an omnisystem, which does everything, including hug you when you're lonely.*It has the script GLG has yet to make me, for RM2K3.
*For some reason King Amazon made it in, and him and Jesus are drunk off there asses, playing chess.
*Black Michael Jackson.
*Bruce Lee.
*Now, Ab Lincon is also drunk with K_A and Jesus... they are using his hat to chug.
*Corey is a Lobster
------
And that's what my idea of Heaven is.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-30, 11:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "........ :confused:"
I don't know how the fuck I missed that post.

Skurai do you smoke crack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-30, 06:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I don't know how the fuck I missed that..."
Nope. Imma anti-drug!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-30, 07:35 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Nope. Imma anti-drug! :D"
Wow skurai, wow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-05, 03:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow skurai, wow..."
Your beliefs aren't that far off from the rest of the world.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-05, 06:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Your beliefs aren't that far off from..."
It looks like some of you are looking at this in a weird way. Maybe I can explain...

I grew up in a chatroom. An anime chat. Members ranged from random spazes to angry trolls, and uhh....

Well... no. Looks like I can't explain. I guess I just don't need crack.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-06, 07:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It looks like some of you are looking..."
People with this mentality usually end up becoming cult leaders, or McDonalds workers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr.Faust enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDr.Faust enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dr.Faust

Posted 2009-10-12, 06:42 PM in reply to Dr.Faust's post starting "People with this mentality usually end..."
To be honest, alot of people I know are like this. 'N is, for sure. Me and her are writing a book series together!
Umm... Noah (another friend) is like this too. He should do cartoons when he's older...
A few others, but not really as extreme as us are like this. My previous Cult preistess was like this to the point of running around dressed as a panda and throwing salt at people.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-13, 04:49 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "To be honest, alot of people I know are..."
Wtf man
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-13, 06:30 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "Wtf man"
Hey, maybe that's the key! Everyone who is/was in the Trinity Cult is like this! Makes sense, now.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-13, 10:56 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hey, maybe that's the key! Everyone who..."
Hey, maybe that's the key! Everyone who is/was in the Trinity Cult is like this! Makes sense, now.

Stop spamming this god damn thread. (I swear, if you don't get this, I will do this -> )

--------
I just realized that I've been using smilies far more than usual. Hmm, maybe I'm starting to become too lazy to describe the feelings portrayed by my body and mind.
--------
On another side note (because I've been making a lot of side notes lately).
I got a kick out of this. Just the beginning, the rest is unnecessary to watch.
BORKED

At about 3:26 on the video, you can stop it.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-13, 12:08 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Stop spamming this god damn thread. ;)..."
Ha, yeah i've seen this before. I first caught onto his channel because he was having a YouTube feud with one of the biblethumpers named JezusFreek

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-10-21, 09:36 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ha, yeah i've seen this before. I first..."
What happened to the original youtube links?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-12-15, 09:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What happened to the original youtube..."
Idk?

MANTALK
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-14, 09:01 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Idk? MANTALK ki6VQ-ernpQ"
Mr. Amazing Atheist himself talking about Pat Robertson.

This is great:

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V