Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Halo 3 Beta
Posted 2007-05-12, 02:45 PM
My parents got me Crackdown as a gift for doing well in school this semester. I didnt know until i checked it out, but the crackdown i got allows me to participate in the HALO 3 Beta in a few weeks. I get to try out all the maps, new weapons, etc. im so excited. ill post on how it goes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-15, 01:12 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Halo 3 Beta"
gruesomeBODY said:
My parents got me Crackdown as a gift for doing well in school this semester. I didnt know until i checked it out, but the crackdown i got allows me to participate in the HALO 3 Beta in a few weeks. I get to try out all the maps, new weapons, etc. im so excited. ill post on how it goes
Ya I think there are going to be a lot of people buying Crackdown just for that because the game surely does blow. I'm like you, I bought it because there's no games here and that one was one of the better looking ones, and I later found out about the Halo 3 beta. I'll play with you if you ever add me to your friends list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-05-15, 07:54 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Ya I think there are going to be a lot..."
Yea, ill add you today. Petey, Hurt, Joy and a couple others also got it. I believe we are pulling an all nighter to play
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-15, 04:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea, ill add you today. Petey, Hurt,..."
Almost wish I had a 360 to play in the Beta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-15, 08:16 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Almost wish I had a 360 to play in the..."
Bug Rex and Llama. I'm sure they have a few at the office they could send to you.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-16, 04:15 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Bug Rex and Llama. I'm sure they have..."
They had quite a few, most of the guild is in it, I just don't have a 360 (or anything newer than a PS2), so I have no use for one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-17, 08:57 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "They had quite a few, most of the guild..."
I dont mean to rub it in, but the halo 3 beta is awesome. I have pulled an all nighter playing and it is well worth the wait. I cannot wait til the game comes out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-18, 07:48 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "They had quite a few, most of the guild..."
I was implying they could send ya an Xbox 360.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-18, 04:15 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "I was implying they could send ya an..."
MightyJoe said:
I was implying they could send ya an Xbox 360.
Heh, I wouldn't put it past Llama, he's already offered to send me spare parts for the computer after I've explained how I tank at 8 FPS half the time. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-19, 12:03 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Heh, I wouldn't put it past Llama, he's..."
Yea, they both seem like really cool guys, and it would prolly be fun to work with them. /sigh I should really go play wow one of these days. Back on topic, how many maps were realased for beta?
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-19, 07:38 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yea, they both seem like really cool..."
Three. Snowbound, High Grounds and Vahalla (sp). THey are huge maps with many different weapons, vechiles and equipment attachments. I think that Halo 3 will probably be the best of all three because it is skillful like halo one with no auto aim like 2, and Bungie decided to take out glitches and shit like that. I dont know, but the beta is amazing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-20, 10:50 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Three. Snowbound, High Grounds and..."
Hmmm that might be reason for me to buy a 360, though I really don't think I'll drop 300 bucks just for one game.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-05-20, 11:02 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Three. Snowbound, High Grounds and..."
Fucking awesome! I'm back from vacation now, and I'm heading down to Miami Tuesday morning with my XBox (not the 360 though), so I should be able to play on Live plenty during the week for a while to come! Boo-yah! Is Halo 3 still due out in November?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-05-20, 12:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fucking awesome! I'm back from..."
nope september 25th. I cannot wait
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY