Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

My new car!
Posted 2005-03-23, 03:41 PM

My new car . It'll be here in a couple of hours mah niqqa went to go get it (like 2 hours away). I'll take some more pics when I get it.

So far I know it has alteast one thing I like - 6 CD Changer!

But it's at a fucking good deal.

2004 EX with only 2,000 mileage for only $13,000.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-23, 03:44 PM in reply to kaos's post "My new car!"
A fucking good deal indeed! Nice buy.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-23, 03:45 PM in reply to kaos's post "My new car!"
Oh.. I had a car once. The police took it away after it tried to bite a baby's head off. It bit my knee, too. Bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-23, 03:47 PM in reply to kaos's post "My new car!"
Whos credit card did you steal to get it =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-23, 04:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Whos credit card did you steal to get..."
Yours.

He told me it was some guy like Raffi Artemis...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-23, 04:02 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "A fucking good deal indeed! Nice buy."
Thanks, only thing wrong with it is the salvage title...but, who gives a fuck? Not me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-23, 11:34 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Thanks, only thing wrong with it is the..."
1) It's a debit card. Within 24 hours of him purchasing it, my bank would have called me yelling at me why I supposidly purchased a 13,000 $ car.

2) I only have 500$ in it ^.^

Kaos, what kind of accident was it in?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-24, 12:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "1) It's a debit card. Within 24 hours..."
I dunno but it's fully repaird and drives smooth as fuck! not even a single scratch anywhere!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-24, 11:36 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I dunno but it's fully repaird and..."
Here's some pics I took today:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-24, 12:00 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Here's some pics I took today: ..."
Where's the ash tray?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-24, 12:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Where's the ash tray?"
Lol, i said the same shit ...oh well, maybe it'll help me quit smokin a little.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-24, 12:35 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol, i said the same shit :(...oh well,..."
omfg, send me some money!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-03-24, 01:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol, i said the same shit :(...oh well,..."
Why would an ashtray-less car help you stop smoking?

Nice car, btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-24, 02:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why would an ashtray-less car help you..."
Well, it won't stop me from smoking weed if thats what you're thinking (NevaR!). But I hope it helps me stop smoking cigs, 'cause the fucking gum I bought before sucks so much ass.

And thx .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-03-24, 02:26 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Well, it won't stop me from smoking..."
Fucking smooth interior.

If i can find it, i'll mail you a black/yellow racing peddle(brake/gas/etc...)

Its badass, and has nice traction so its non-slick. My mom was gonna sell it on ebay im like "Fuck that give it to me for my car titybitch"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-24, 06:41 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Well, it won't stop me from smoking..."
kaos said:
Well, it won't stop me from smoking weed if thats what you're thinking (NevaR!). But I hope it helps me stop smoking cigs, 'cause the fucking gum I bought before sucks so much ass.

And thx .
Oh, I thought you meant to cut down on weed. Yeah, cigs suck; I'm glad I've never started to smoke them.

Weed = good. Cigs = bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-25, 12:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, I thought you meant to cut down on..."
It's nice your parents poured out 13000 for you to get a car.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-25, 02:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's nice your parents poured out 13000..."
He's stated numerous times he was going to pay for that shit himself. I believe him, it's not that hard to get $13.000 in 2 years, if you really, really try.

You got a very nice deal. It's an okay car, looks a bit weak standard though (especially that spoiler), any plans of "upgrading" it? Just lowering it and getting new rims would make a ton of difference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-25, 03:40 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "He's stated numerous times he was going..."
Sort of like this . 2nd picure is what it would look like, if I happened to walk past that car with a spray can with me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kaos car.jpg (57.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg kaos car1.jpg (64.2 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2005-03-25 at 03:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-25, 10:57 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "He's stated numerous times he was going..."
Fuck yeah I'm pimpin that mofo out. Btw, my parents DID pay for it...little do those noobs know, I DO have money...i'm just saving them for the rims and system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos