Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

The elusive SOJ
Posted 2005-04-12, 02:21 PM
I have been playing the game for the better part of 4 years. Not once, in any act or from any Boss, have I seen a SOJ drop. For an item that just requires cl lvl 29, this is one hard bastard to find. I hear stories from people saying they found one under a rock or in a barrel, but no such luck here...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-04-12, 03:13 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "The elusive SOJ"
In the one year + of obsessive playing I have never found a high rune, a godly unique, or an soj.

:-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-12, 03:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "In the one year + of obsessive playing..."
Sovereign said:
In the one year + of obsessive playing I have never found a high rune, a godly unique, or an soj.

:-\
I've actually found a Bul-Kathos and an SOJ before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-12, 04:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I've actually found a Bul-Kathos and an..."
One ohm rune and IK armor, if that can be considered godly in the sense of how hard it is to get to drop. Oh, but do my characters love that Venom Ward.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-04-12, 04:44 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "The elusive SOJ"
In my D2 months, I found an SOJ in Acts III and IV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-12, 05:03 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "In my D2 months, I found an SOJ in Acts..."
On my first day, when I came back from my d2 break, I found a soj, ber, and eth titans..I got lucky that day and seeing that I have mfed over 50+ist runes, I find myself pretty lucky..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-04-12, 05:46 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "On my first day, when I came back from..."
what the hell is an soj
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-04-12, 05:54 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "what the hell is an soj"
A Diablo II Classic/LoD item: Stone of Jordan adds 1-20 lightning damage, +1 all skills, +40 mana, and +20% mana i believe, not sure about the mana parts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-04-12, 07:21 PM in reply to Expired's post starting "A Diablo II Classic/LoD item: Stone of..."

The guru isn't sure about the mana part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-12, 07:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting ":rolleyes: The guru isn't sure about..."
Stone of Jordan
Ring
Required Level: 29
+1 To All Skill Levels
Increase Maximum Mana 25%
Adds 1-12 Lightning Damage
+20 To Mana

Wow, even now some people are too lazy to check the Arreat Summit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Stone of Jordan Ring Required Level:..."
Pff, i was close.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-04-12, 08:35 PM in reply to Expired's post starting "Pff, i was close."
Close only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes and various other cases.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-04-12, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Close only counts in hand grenades and..."
I found one or two when I played, Never got any of the top 4 runes though...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-13, 06:46 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I found one or two when I played, Never..."
i remember @ the 1st 2-3 days of lad season 2 i was gettin rich off finding nigel rings, i found a soj of norm andy W00t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-04-13, 07:10 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i remember @ the 1st 2-3 days of lad..."
i've found a few before.. 2 or 3. i consider myself pretty lucky. 3 shakos, 2 skullders, 2 arachs, and an occy in 2 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2005-04-13, 11:37 AM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "i've found a few before.. 2 or 3. i..."
when i first got back from quitting the 2nd time (lol) i scammed a whole latte people got all my gear to make my mage, hehe but uhh

about the sojs ive never manually mf'ed one but i found one when i was botting

other then that i cant find squat highest rune EVER got from forge for the past 3 years was an ist on open...so yea

mf nm andy she has best chance to drop
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-13, 02:16 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "i've found a few before.. 2 or 3. i..."
symnzXx said:
i've found a few before.. 2 or 3. i consider myself pretty lucky. 3 shakos, 2 skullders, 2 arachs, and an occy in 2 days.
Pfft. Nothing compared to back in the day of massive Meph and Pindle bots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-04-13, 02:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Pfft. Nothing compared to back in the..."
Hmm I remember vaugly in .09 in a nm cow run this nub spamed the run and it was already done, but I was a nub and didn't have mh so I walked around trying to find some cows... with no luck I found no cows but picked up a uni ring BAM SOJ ... same thing happened to me when I was in a hell cow run I walked and found an OHM rune gg nubluck eh? only thing that kept me playing the game... traded the soj for shaft =\
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-13, 02:31 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Hmm I remember vaugly in .09 in a nm..."
I had an SoJ drop from a barrel in the room with that poison skele just before you go into the... jail? in act 1.

Also, andybotting produced a small handful of the so-called elusive rings.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-13, 07:54 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I had an SoJ drop from a barrel in the..."
What dif?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda