Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Geneshaft
Posted 2007-01-06, 06:17 PM
I just bought this new anime dvd set thing, Geneshaft, w/13 episodes. I've only watched the first 4 episodes so far, but just wanted to know if anyone's seen it. So far it seems alright...
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-06, 06:53 PM in reply to Slyvr's post "Geneshaft"
I havn't even heard of it. How is it thus far?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-07, 03:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I havn't even heard of it. How is it..."
Now I'm at ep 7. It's getting better, but so far its just deceint. I guess it was worth it though.
It's about the future and everyone is kind of "manufactured" or something with genes and dna and w/e. Every episode has to have some kinda "ring" in space that does something fancy. It kinda reminds me a lil of neon gensis evangelon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-07, 05:07 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Now I'm at ep 7. It's getting better,..."
adult swim used to air geneshaft. out of 5, iwould say a 3. okay, not great but not terrible either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2007-01-07, 08:50 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "adult swim used to air geneshaft. out..."
Does it have some fucked up ending?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-08, 12:15 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Does it have some fucked up ending?"
once you get into the story , everything about the show will... yes, seem pretty fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDubby is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dubby

Posted 2007-01-09, 04:17 PM in reply to Dubby's post starting "once you get into the story ,..."
Wooo gonna watch the 13th episode later tonite. I've gotten more 'into' it. It was a slow start, but I get what's going on now and it's getting alot more interesting. Indeed it is pretty messed up, but I don't think it's as messed up as most animes *cough* paranoia agent *cough*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-09, 05:23 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Wooo gonna watch the 13th episode later..."
go watch ninja nonsense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-10, 05:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "go watch ninja nonsense"
Never heard of it; will do!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr