Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Ormus Robes
Posted 2005-03-10, 06:24 AM
Just found Ormus Robes. Is there a certain sorc build that can use this or is Tal's still a better way to go?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-03-10, 07:02 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Ormus Robes"
well it probably depends on what type of ormus it is light,fire, ice. but more than likely it would only be usable on a sorc of which ever type it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
steveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensteveharris666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

steveharris666

Posted 2005-03-10, 08:28 AM in reply to steveharris666's post starting "well it probably depends on what type..."
Mostly they are for PvP sorcs though. I found an Ormus yesterday but its got 11%'s all around and no one wants it. Tals is never the way to go anways. Although I use some for my mf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-10, 08:33 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Ormus Robes"
Guess you can tell I have not made a sorc in awhile. Got a complete Tals set but have been too lazy to build a sorc from scratch. Can't afford Enigma either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-03-10, 09:20 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Guess you can tell I have not made a..."
I wouldn't put an Enigma on a sorc...but thats just IMO, exept maaaaaybe for mf, but thats silly. I got my sorc to 85 in 3 or 4 days. And most mf stuff is pretty cheap, 1 soj or so. I'd suggest doing that, I started w/ like 1 tradeable item, I found some items doing meph runs w/ my sin, liike 200 mf, and my sorc's items so far have just fallen in place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-10, 11:45 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I wouldn't put an Enigma on a..."
What armor are you using? I got most of the other stuff for her like SOJs and Occy and stuff.

And what is the main skill, cold blizzard instead of orb?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-03-10, 12:34 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "What armor are you using? I got most..."
I had a fireball 14% fire ormus one time and traded it for shit because I was teh dumbass.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-10, 12:53 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I had a fireball 14% fire ormus one..."
Never built a fire sorc before, maybe I will try that. Think I even have a fire GC somewhere. It wont be for PvP, so we'll see how it goes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-03-10, 01:50 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "What armor are you using? I got most..."
Kaneda said:
I love my new mf sorc! Yay! I just did a couple runs and found a raven frost, titans, wizard spike(wish I could use) and something else but I can't remeber and the realm is down...
So I have 500+MF, Using a dirty occy, Ptopaz shako, Pdiamond lidless, some 22% mf rare boots w/ some resist, a crap ammy, Ptopaz tal armor, goldwrap, chances. I don't have great resist, but about 25 except for poison(big deal).
I've mainly cold(orb), but w/ a meteor kicker, and some lightning for shield and tele.
Thats pretty much her. Um, Ya I still need a Maras, and war travs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-10, 07:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats pretty much her. Um, Ya I still..."
Okay, so I went back and looked at my Ormus and it is +3 to enchant. What the hell does enchant do for fire damage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-03-10, 07:38 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Okay, so I went back and looked at my..."
Nothing. Only think its good for is enchantress. Or prebuffing for a melee sorc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-10, 09:42 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Okay, so I went back and looked at my..."
I'm sure stever was talking about whatever dmg% added it does most. Either Ice, Lightning, or Fire. That's what sorc it goes on. Not the enchant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda