Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-09-21, 03:54 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
So what's your suggestion guys? Play it or kill it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-21, 03:56 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
KILL IT!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-09-21, 03:59 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Thanks for your suggestion lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-21, 04:03 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Play it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-21, 04:08 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
1:1 so far

btw, nice avatar SYG lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-21, 04:20 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Play it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SmarterChild is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSmarterChild is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SmarterChild

Posted 2002-09-21, 04:35 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Dragoon
Many people don't like Chrono Cross, ending is fucked up, chars are fucked up, and worst of all.... the masamune is EVIL. The hell is up with that? Not to mention the original CT crew is dead, except Lucca, maybe Magus. If you want to get really technical, Lavos actually... kills himself. Time Devourer starts the process in 13000 ad (or so I've seen), meaning after an extremely long time, he kills HIMSELF in 65,000,000 bc, seeing as before he impacts he would have obliterated himself. Then theres the whole paradox that if he never existed, then neither does the time devourer, which means that the world is saved, until it happens again, meaning everything would be all fuxored up from the universe not being able to decide. And if you want to go even sooner, as soon as he gets to 1000 AD, he's already screwed himself up, since he kills crono, lucca, marle, who start the CT adventure, meaning that reptites would rule, seeing as they never went back to help out ayla, meaning lavos wouldn't have landed, therefore preventing his death, removing schala to prevent him becoming the time devourer, therefore once again creating several paradox's in one. Oh how squaresoft likes their ability to make impossible situations happen.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-09-21, 05:25 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Dude, Dragoon, listen closely: THEY ARE JUST VIDEO GAMES. THE THINGS YOU SEE HAPPENING ON YOUR TELEVISION SCREEN ARE NOT REAL. CALM DOWN.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-22, 05:25 AM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Dude, Dragoon, listen closely: THEY ARE JUST VIDEO GAMES. THE THINGS YOU SEE HAPPENING ON YOUR TELEVISION SCREEN ARE NOT REAL. CALM DOWN.
:O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-22, 04:28 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week!

Oh, and Phoenix, if you don't play Chrono Cross, you are seriously depriving yourself of an INCREDIBLE gaming experience. Borrow it from a friend or buy it. You will not be disappointed, I guarantee it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-22, 04:55 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Alright thanks, I'll try to rent it someday, but for now, I'm gonna try to get Kingdom Hearts and Socom... hahe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-22, 05:45 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Yeah, I have to drive two hours to another town to find a copy of Kingdom Hearts. It sucks, but getting the game is definitely worth the trip.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-22, 08:29 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Of course it's a game, but games also need to follow logic to a certain point.

By the way...

YOU CANT MAKE ME CALM DOWN!!!

Last thing, oximoron time!

Quote:
It sucks, but getting the game is definitely worth the trip.
It sucks, yet getting the game is definitely worth the trip. So its definitely worth the trip to get a sucky game :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-09-22, 10:52 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Are you actually this dense?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-23, 05:20 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Depends on what dense means to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-09-24, 01:09 AM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
That's not even worth responding to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-24, 12:23 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
Funny, because you just did respond. This thread is dead now so

:cls:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-09-24, 01:26 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
lol... and if you don't shut up... you are gonna be the one who will be dead... which means banned from the forum, I promise you that. I'll decide what to close or not to close... but I always prefer to open all the threads just incase some ppl wanna say something like for instance, new members and etc... I don't want to make another same thread over again just for those ppl.
Now, go take a hike and never come back to FF forum if you are gonna bitch and start a fight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-24, 01:30 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
You go I)ark_Pheonix

CHears GIve me a d give me a a.....

Put it together and ya get I)ark_Pheonix!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-09-24, 01:32 PM in reply to zeal311's post "favorite chrono trigger party"
ok....................................Cam... you take a hike too lol

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-09-24 at 01:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix