Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2004-07-22, 04:21 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "The Frozen Throne is the pwn."
Recently Finished

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (GBA)
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (GCN)
The Legend of Zelda (GCN)
The legend of Zelda: The Adventure of Link (GCN)
Gungrave (PS2)

Currently Playing

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour (GBA)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GCN)
Xenogears (PS1)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)

Up Next

Tales of Symphonia (GCN - Once I finish MGS2)
Ratchet and Clank (PS2 - Once I finish Xenogears, Four Swords or ToS)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-07-23, 09:12 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Recently Finished Castlevania: Aria..."
Recently Finished:

Zelda: Wind Waker
Devil May Cry; Mode - Normal
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2

Currently Playing:

Devil May Cry; Mode - Hard

Starting Very Soon:

Devil May Cry; Mode - Dante Must Die
Zelda: The Four Swords Adventures
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Devil May Cry 2 (After DMD Mode in DMC)
Grand Theft Auto III

Going to Purchase:

Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Can't Wait to Buy:

HALO 2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Resident Evil 4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-24, 11:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Recently Finished: Zelda: Wind Waker..."
Currently playing wc3tft since it's really the only good strategy game out atm.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-07-24, 12:27 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Currently playing wc3tft since it's..."
Currently playing

Xenogears
FF1

Waiting patiently for

Xenosaga: Episode 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-24, 02:00 PM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
I am playing:

Final Fantasy XI - PS2

I am going to start playing:
Xenogears - PS1

Going to buy:
FFXII
Possibly GT4
GTA:San Andreas
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater

and I cant think of anything else rite now.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-08-08, 10:37 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I am playing: Final Fantasy XI - ..."
Recently Finished:

Devil May Cry; Mode - Hard

Currently Playing:

Devil May Cry; Mode - Dante Must Die
Grand Theft Auto III

Starting Very Soon:

Zelda: The Four Swords Adventures
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Devil May Cry 2 (After DMD Mode in DMC)

Recently Purchased, but Won't Play Until Previously Listed is Completed:

Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Xenogears

Still Can't Wait to Buy:

HALO 2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Resident Evil 4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-08, 10:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Recently Finished: Devil May Cry;..."
Recently Finished
Freedom Fighters,Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Playing
Diablo2, Delta Force 2, Aspereta

Waiting to try out
That new zelda game and donkey konga both for Gamecube
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-08, 10:50 PM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Recently Finished Freedom..."
Doom 3

asdlkjfahsdkjf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-08, 11:50 PM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Recently Finished Freedom..."
Screw Donkey Konga. Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat is the one to get psyched about. Donkey Konga is just a rythm game with bongos. Jungle Beat is an action game with bongos! It's the shizit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-08-09, 01:22 AM in reply to Raziel's post "What are you playing?"
Evercrack er... i mean everquest has me and all my gaming time.... *slips away*

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:08 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Screw Donkey Konga. Donkey Kong:..."
Lol oh I thought Donkey Konga was like another Donkey Kong n64. I haven't heard much of what the game is about, I haven't heard of this Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:15 AM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Lol oh I thought Donkey Konga was like..."
Beat Tales of Symphonia (Well I didn't, it was a friend's game, I was just playing as Genis in battles for about 20% of the game)

Now to uh.. go fishing in Animal Crossing! Yay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-09, 11:58 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'd recommend picking up Soul Reaver..."
playing:
doom 3 (pc) occasionaly
super smash brothers (gamecube)
ddrmax2 (ps2)
Xenogears (ps1)

recently beat:
transformers (ps2) lol its actually a fun game
ff7 (comp)
ff10 (ps2)
ff8(ps1)
ff3(gameboy)
black and white (comp)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-09, 01:15 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "playing: doom 3 (pc) occasionaly..."
Recently Finished:

Farcry
Doom 3
Ninja Gaiden (Again.)
Star Wars: KOTOR (Again.)

Playing:

Sudeki
Beyond Good and Evil
ESPN Football 2K5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-08-09, 02:51 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Recently Finished: Farcry Doom 3..."
How do you like Beyond Good and Evil? I'm thinking about getting it, but I can't tell if it is good or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-09, 03:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How do you like Beyond Good and Evil? ..."
playing:

warcraft 3 tft
prince of persia: sands of time
half-life: counter-strike
half-life: natural selection

in my computer gaming magazine beyond good and evil got a 4.5 star out of 5 so it is pretty good and i played it and it is fun but it is short but it is cheap now so u can still kinda get your moneys worth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-16, 12:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How do you like Beyond Good and Evil? ..."
Gendark said:
Lol oh I thought Donkey Konga was like another Donkey Kong n64. I haven't heard much of what the game is about, I haven't heard of this Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat~
Konga is just a rythm game like DDR, only it's a drumming game. You get this weird controller that's a pair of plastic bongo drums and you pound on them in rythm with the game. I've heard it's fun, but certainly not the game that Nintendo should release in America in order to promote this bongo controller thing.

Everything I've heard about Jungle Beat has been unbelievably positive. It's an action game and you use the bongo controller to move Donkey Kong and make him perform actions. I don't know exactly how it works, but even the guys from the PS2 and XBox channels at IGN were saying that it was the most addictive game at E3 this year.

GravitonSurge said:
Beat Tales of Symphonia (Well I didn't, it was a friend's game, I was just playing as Genis in battles for about 20% of the game)
I wish I could get somebody to play that fucking game with me. It's hard enought trying to get two people to play Four Swords, much less a full-blown RPG.

Titusfied said:
How do you like Beyond Good and Evil? I'm thinking about getting it, but I can't tell if it is good or not.
"Can't tell if it's good or not"? Has the fact that I've been researching ways to fellate Ubisoft via the internet not yet convinced you that BG&E is a phenomenal game?

Recently Finished

Xenogears (PS1 - 92 hours...God dammit)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2)

Now Playing

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (GBA - 2/3 complete)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour (GBA - Not terribly far)
Soul Blazer (SNES - Just started)
Tales of Symphonia (GCN - Just started)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GCN - Off and on)

Up Next

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB - Once I finish Golden Sun)
Fire Emblem (GBA - Taking a break; Will start again once my guitarist is finished with it)
Ratchet & Clank (PS2 - Once I finish Soul Blazer or ToS)
Pikmin 2 (GCN - August 30th, bitches!)

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-08-16 at 12:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-08-16, 12:47 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Konga is just a rythm game like DDR,..."
Currently Playing:
Pokerroom.com
Warcraft: ROC(PC)
FFX-2(PS2)
FFVII(PS1)
Halo(Xbox)

Waiting and dying for:
Halo 2(Xbox)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-16, 05:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Currently Playing: Pokerroom.com..."
Currently Playing
Runescape (online PC)
Morrowind (Xbox)
Starwars Knights of the Old republic (XBOX)
Diablo II (PC) - Just a little though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2004-08-16, 02:26 PM in reply to Arbitus's post starting "Currently Playing Runescape (online..."
poker is awesome, when i am old enough i'm gonna go play, i love to watch it too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887