Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Thesis: Education
Posted 2010-09-05, 05:47 PM
So my professor gave me a break. She decided to let me do my thesis as of now, so i can turn it in when i finish my bachelors/masters degree.

Now, she chose an interesting subject.

How morality and religion come together to define what is society today.

This is basically a 5-7 year investigation.

And frankly? i can resume it all in a nutshell, but i must get citations, etc.

to sum it all up.

Why is it "under your own subjective opinion" that the religiously raised, cannot accept any form of philosophy or logic that diverts from what they consider "good or bad"

as a matter of fact, ANYTHING that remotely threatens they're "morals" is somehow a threat and considered wrong, in which they respond negatively as if their brain is trying to protect them from something in general.

It's as if the mental brain-wash is trying to seclude their conscious mind from the horrible truth that the world is trash.

It's as if they'll go insane if they accept that they're going to die, and everyone is going to forget them.

/discuss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-09-05, 07:24 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Thesis: Education"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-09-05, 08:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://files6.fliiby.com/images/_origina..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]

Always being yourself Eh K_A?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2010-09-14, 04:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Thesis: Education"
I read that entire post about 5 times and can't really peice it together. No, not the argument, but the context. Your thoughts jump around randomly and incoherently. I say incoherently because my head just exploded and flew across the room and now..........

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-09-19, 07:43 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Thesis: Education"
ITT: Post your face when 90% of the things considered "evil" have no threat to any religion at all, and are simply "self-control" issues. Then post your face when 2% have the self-control to do it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-09-19, 10:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Thesis: Education"
I don't understand how you could even be in the vicinity of a college, let alone be writing a thesis, after I read your posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-09-20, 08:07 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I don't understand how you could even..."
I just kinda pretend he's not.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai