Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Whats new?
Posted 2004-07-18, 01:10 AM
I've not been able to visit for the past two days. From what I have seen the big thing is D3V trying to DeMod Sov...... again....Grav getting banned...He'll be back.... Anything else I've probly missed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-18, 01:11 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "Whats new?"
I think you hit on the main events.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-18, 01:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I think you hit on the main events."
Yeah. I hadn't visited for 2 days either, and that's similar to what I gathered.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-18, 01:27 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah. I hadn't visited for 2 days..."
That's about it...

Last edited by Slim; 2004-07-18 at 01:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-18, 12:49 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "Whats new?"
Yeah, its friggin' ridiculous. I go home Thursday night and come back today to a Zelaron divided! There are like 10 new threads with almost 100 posts each, and I am having a hell of a time sifting through all the new posts. Bah, miss a few days, and it feels like a millenium to catch up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-18, 01:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, its friggin' ridiculous. I go..."
ROFL, I dont even bother when I miss a day or two. It always seems to come up again later on.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:47 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "Whats new?"
‡AC‡ said:
What's new?
Oh, nothing really. Just a little uprising.

DUN DUN DUN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-07-18, 03:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, nothing really. Just a little..."
Well, you hit the main points. There's also an "uprising" occuring. I think some of the people here just need to take some time off from Zel and cool down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-18, 04:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well, you hit the main points. There's..."
I think you need to take some time off of life and kill yourself...

By the way, where do you live Kagom? You look like somebody from my school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-07-18, 04:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think you need to take some time off..."
You're shitting me...he looks like someone from my school too...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:46 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "You're shitting me...he looks like..."
Slim said:
You're shitting me...he looks like someone from my school too...
OMG! Mine too!... wierd as fuck. I am talking dead on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-19, 02:42 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "OMG! Mine too!... wierd as fuck. I am..."
Ok...that is creepy :/ I live in Rockford, IL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-07-19, 02:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Ok...that is creepy :/ I live in..."
I live about 150 miles south of you. I have relatives in Rockford though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-19, 02:46 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I live about 150 miles south of you. I..."
And raise ur hand if u care.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-19, 02:54 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "And raise ur hand if u care."
aNd rze ur h4nd if ne1 aksed u! oh em gee! PwN! Dumbass.

Last edited by Slim; 2004-07-19 at 03:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-21, 09:39 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "aNd rze ur h4nd if ne1 aksed u! oh em..."
IL eh? I live in IN so it can't be you.. or can it..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos