Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Mantralord's guide to getting staff positions at Zelaron.
Posted 2004-10-09, 01:52 PM
Ah, Zelaron. A happy land of fun, mischief, and drugs (Adrenachrome). However, anyone with more than 500 posts will soon start to see that there are other ranks at Zelaron besides the regular old poster. Now, you may think that in order to ascend in these ranks, you'd need to be smart and fit for the job...but you'd be PAINFULLY WRONG! Read on to find out the real way to get staff positions at Zelaron:

A) The first letter of your username must start with a capital letter.

This is the big ticket baby. If your username is "galacticon" instead of "Galacticon," you can forget about getting anything more than a regular mod position on a few shitty sub-forums. This is because Chruser and WetWired enjoy cybering on AIM in all caps. Now, if you've already registered a username and didn't capitalize the first letter of it, you're screwed, so you might as well kill yourself and hope to be reincarnated as a higher caste of users with the first letter capitalized.

B) Your username must be legible.

If your username is "Galctcnz" instead of "Galacticon," you can also forget about getting anything beyond a regular mod position. Let's face it, Supreme Moderator and up is where the juicy tid-bits are at, and you don't want to skimp on your chances of getting these positions. Your username must only contain alphabetic characters. You must also not iterate between capitalized and non-capitalized characters, or your chances are also screwed.

C) Your username must contain 2 or 3 syllables, no more and no less.

So you were happy with "Galacticon" and are about to register...but slow down there Timmy! While your username just might get you a staff position, there's still a bit more tweaking we need to do to ensure you get that Supreme Mod position. That's right, we need to make it have 2 or 3 syllables, and you currently have 4! So...let's make it "Galactic." Now you're set.

Well, that's the guide. I'm currently in the process of getting the first letter of my username capitalized, since I meet all the other requirements. I hope my guide has been useful to all aspiring leaders of this wonderful forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:05 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Mantralord's guide to getting staff..."
mantralord said:
Ah, Zelaron. A happy land of fun, mischief, and drugs (Adrenachrome). However, anyone with more than 500 posts will soon start to see that there are other ranks at Zelaron besides the regular old poster. Now, you may think that in order to ascend in these ranks, you'd need to be smart and fit for the job...but you'd be PAINFULLY WRONG! Read on to find out the real way to get staff positions at Zelaron:

A) The first letter of your username must start with a capital letter.

This is the big ticket baby. If your username is "galacticon" instead of "Galacticon," you can forget about getting anything more than a regular mod position on a few shitty sub-forums. This is because Chruser and WetWired enjoy cybering on AIM in all caps. Now, if you've already registered a username and didn't capitalize the first letter of it, you're screwed, so you might as well kill yourself and hope to be reincarnated as a higher caste of users with the first letter capitalized.

B) Your username must be legible.

If your username is "Galctcnz" instead of "Galacticon," you can also forget about getting anything beyond a regular mod position. Let's face it, Supreme Moderator and up is where the juicy tid-bits are at, and you don't want to skimp on your chances of getting these positions. Your username must only contain alphabetic characters. You must also not iterate between capitalized and non-capitalized characters, or your chances are also screwed.

C) Your username must contain 2 or 3 syllables, no more and no less.

So you were happy with "Galacticon" and are about to register...but slow down there Timmy! While your username just might get you a staff position, there's still a bit more tweaking we need to do to ensure you get that Supreme Mod position. That's right, we need to make it have 2 or 3 syllables, and you currently have 4! So...let's make it "Galactic." Now you're set.

Well, that's the guide. I'm currently in the process of getting the first letter of my username capitalized, since I meet all the other requirements. I hope my guide has been useful to all aspiring leaders of this wonderful forum.

Damn. I'm screwed then, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Damn. I'm screwed then, I guess."
I'm in, baybee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:18 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "I'm in, baybee."
Nope, because of those gay characters at the begining and end of your name.

Damn, 4 syllables.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-10-09, 02:51 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Mantralord's guide to getting staff..."
Damned , only1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:18 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Mantralord's guide to getting staff..."
That's right. I meet all of them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:50 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "That's right. I meet all of them :)"
Randuin said:
That's right. I meet all of them
and dident you used to be a mod or somthing before? way back when?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:54 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "and dident you used to be a mod or..."
i guess im screwed and left to moderate the d2 forums until i leave o_o

Kidagakash: the answer to your sig is because sunlight shines on tiny particles suspended in the water. Along the shores of some areas, however, the water looks green because the blue water is mixed with yellow pigments present in floating plants. The blue doesnt go anywhere though since its only a reflection.

Last edited by blckshdwdragon; 2004-10-09 at 05:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:59 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i guess im screwed and left to moderate..."
bwang!!!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-09, 06:36 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i guess im screwed and left to moderate..."
blckshdwdragon said:
Kidagakash: the answer to your sig is because sunlight shines on tiny particles suspended in the water. Along the shores of some areas, however, the water looks green because the blue water is mixed with yellow pigments present in floating plants. The blue doesnt go anywhere though since its only a reflection.
i alredy figured out the answer....
THe Question is, where does all the blue go from our water when its put into our taps... well here the answer...
all the blue taken out of the water it put into the sky.
and that answers the question of why the sky is blue at the same time....
so when somone asks you "why is the sky blue" tell them, the blue is filterd out of the drink water and put into the ski with big smoke stacks... thats why water in a galss is clear but water in the ocean is blue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-09, 06:54 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i alredy figured out the answer......."
hey do each number count as syllables in a name?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:42 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "hey do each number count as syllables..."
Having numbers at the end of your name means your not going to be a mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-10-09, 10:52 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Having numbers at the end of your name..."
i know but i was just asking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-09, 11:41 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i know but i was just asking"
iceman887 said:
i know but i was just asking
next time dont ask....... :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-09, 11:43 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "next time dont ask....... :-P"
The characters in my screenname only exaggerate(sp) my extreme coolness.

If you didn't have an ugly laotian boy in your signature you'd understand that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-10, 12:08 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "next time dont ask....... :-P"
I posted an expensive post with the use of Shrooms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-10, 12:41 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i alredy figured out the answer......."
Kidagakash said:
i alredy figured out the answer....
THe Question is, where does all the blue go from our water when its put into our taps... well here the answer...
all the blue taken out of the water it put into the sky.
and that answers the question of why the sky is blue at the same time....
so when somone asks you "why is the sky blue" tell them, the blue is filterd out of the drink water and put into the ski with big smoke stacks... thats why water in a galss is clear but water in the ocean is blue.
You sunk my Logicship, GG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-10-10, 12:49 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "You sunk my Logicship, GG."
LMAO!

Hilarious blck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-10, 02:52 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "LMAO! Hilarious blck."
So thats why Adrenachrome was never promoted to admin. Sad but true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-10-10, 04:04 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Mantralord's guide to getting staff..."
blckshdwdragon , and RoboticSilence do not follow your guidelines, yet they are staff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign