Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-04-02, 07:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "<inserted kyeruu comment>"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
<inserted a really dumb comment> comment>
FIX'T Bitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alex132005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alex132005

Posted 2009-04-03, 12:27 AM in reply to alex132005's post starting "FIX'T Bitch"
alex132005 said: [Goto]
FIX'T Bitch

<inserted a really dumb comment><!-- comment here --></inserted a really dumb comment>

What, like this?

---------------------

Bechin'

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-04-03, 02:19 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "<inserted a really dumb comment><!--..."
L0l0l0l0lerrzzz

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-03, 03:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "L0l0l0l0lerrzzz"
Hi, I'm D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-03, 05:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hi, I'm D3V."
Hi, I'm -ThreateningToKillMyselfAgainBecauseMyLifeSucks-

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-03, 06:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hi, I'm..."
Hi I'm D3V, I consistantly use the same moronic insult because my brain doesn't have the mental capacity to think of anything original. This one time I had a girlfriend for like 4 months but then she got a hole and deflated. I asked my mom to call an ambulance, but she said that there are other fish in the sea.. But I really really loved Doggie Style Debbie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-05, 11:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hi I'm D3V, I consistantly use the same..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Hi I'm D3V, I consistantly use the same moronic insult because my brain doesn't have the mental capacity to think of anything original. This one time I had a girlfriend for like 4 months but then she got a hole and deflated. I asked my mom to call an ambulance, but she said that there are other fish in the sea.. But I really really loved Doggie Style Debbie.

:D

u suud has riten it liek this.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-04-14, 01:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hi I'm D3V, I consistantly use the same..."
Hi I'm Spector, I consistantly use the same moronic insult because my brain doesn't have the mental capacity to think of anything original. This one time I had a girlfriend for like 4 months but then she got a hole and deflated. I asked my mom to call an ambulance, but she said that there are other fish in the sea.. But I really really loved Doggie Style Debbie.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-14, 04:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting ":eek:"
Hi I'm -Spector-, I rarely use a different intelligent compliment because my brain has the incapacity to copy everything plagurized. This two time I had a boyfriend for like 8 days but then she got a lump and inflated. I told my dad to write to a limo, but he said that there aren't any other mountain lions in the desert... But I really really hated Missionary Mary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-14, 10:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting ":sex: :jit:"
I say, this post serves little purpose to my need for an intelectual edjucashun.
I am going to have to ask you to shut the fuck up and get off because it has become apparent that you are indeed someone who is new to the internet and has little experience at talking and therfore should be banned and unable to post.

in short "Off topic" "stfu" "gtfo" "noob" "ban him".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-15, 06:05 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I say, this post serves little purpose..."
Explain plz. Or I h4x0r j00!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-15, 04:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Explain plz. Or I h4x0r j00!"
Explain plz. Or I h4x0r j00!
"Ur a n00b. stfu!" If you will.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-16, 07:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""Ur a n00b. stfu!" If you..."
wakkka wakkkaaa wakkkkaaaaa.... HEYY!!!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-16, 11:42 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ""Ur a n00b. stfu!" If you..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
"Ur a n00b. stfu!" If you will.

Alright alright, I'll break down, I'm a n00b... but I do have a couple things to say:

You're name is Mason Becker

You live in New South Wales, Australia

You will be turning 19 on the 20th of September. (DOB: 20/09/1990)

I'm pretty damn sure you have an IPhone also, but correct me if I'm wrong.

You enjoy your satanic cult or whatever, and have rather interesting aliases:

Satans_chew_toy666

Chewtoyboy666

Skuria666

Your Myspace gives off the impression that you frequent 4chan.

Your Vampirefreaks profile says that you aren't very fond of Americans (Which seems to be the general consensus of everyone who lives outside the US) and that you haven't met one that isn't a prick. Do you really think all Americans are stuck up arrogant bastards?

Also, you need to cut your hair, I know you're into the satantic/vampire scene but seriously dude, the emo hair cut just isn't cutting it for you.

You do have lots of chick friends on myspace always hittin you up on your MSN, so GG there man but make sure you score a cutie.

http://www.myspace.com/chewtoyboy666

http://vampirefreaks.com/Skurai666

I got bored after this point, but I just wanted to say one thing back to ya, and I quote "Ur a n00b. stfu! If you will."

P.S. I love you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-16, 06:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Alright alright, I'll break down, I'm a..."
Alright alright, I'll break down, I'm a n00b... but I do have a couple things to say:

You're name is Mason Becker

You live in New South Wales, Australia

You will be turning 19 on the 20th of September. (DOB: 20/09/1990)

I'm pretty damn sure you have an IPhone also, but correct me if I'm wrong.

You enjoy your satanic cult or whatever, and have rather interesting aliases:

Satans_chew_toy666

Chewtoyboy666

Skuria666

Your Myspace gives off the impression that you frequent 4chan.

Your Vampirefreaks profile says that you aren't very fond of Americans (Which seems to be the general consensus of everyone who lives outside the US) and that you haven't met one that isn't a prick. Do you really think all Americans are stuck up arrogant bastards?

Also, you need to cut your hair, I know you're into the satantic/vampire scene but seriously dude, the emo hair cut just isn't cutting it for you.

You do have lots of chick friends on myspace always hittin you up on your MSN, so GG there man but make sure you score a cutie.

http://www.myspace.com/chewtoyboy666

http://vampirefreaks.com/Skurai666

I got bored after this point, but I just wanted to say one thing back to ya, and I quote "Ur a n00b. stfu! If you will."

P.S. I love you
I'm sorry. you're completely and utterly wrong.
I think Satan is a pussy.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-16, 07:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm sorry. you're completely and..."
Okay, I'll believe you. But could you give me some proof please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-16, 08:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Okay, I'll believe you. But could you..."
Okay, I'll believe you. But could you give me some proof please?
Proof that I'm not him, or proof that Satan's a pussy?

Umm... not sure how to prove I'm not someone over the net.

Proof that Satan's a pussy is he's a fucking emo. Couldn't have his way, threw a fit, ran away.
Pussy.Emo.Bitch.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-04-17, 03:18 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Proof that I'm not him, or proof that..."
Ok do this, post a pic of yourself with a timestamp. That will be proof enough.

Sound fair?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-17, 10:23 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ok do this, post a pic of yourself with..."
I is scared...... Creapy stalker person!!!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-04-17, 12:49 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I is scared...... Creapy stalker..."
I am much, much more my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-