Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Treasure hunter
Posted 2004-01-16, 10:20 AM
What skils for a treasure hunter/fisher? I don't need any offensive skills.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-16, 12:17 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Treasure hunter"
cartography, lockpicking ( i think ), fishing, but afterr you dig the chest up monsters will spawn everywhere so youll have to have provoking or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-20, 10:26 AM in reply to Caffeine Free's post starting "cartography, lockpicking ( i think ),..."
OR I can have my FRIENDS provoker right there. =/ Anyone have a valid post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-20, 11:00 AM in reply to Drithe's post starting "OR I can have my FRIENDS provoker right..."
GM Lockpicking, Remove Trap, Cartography, Mining, Detect Hidden, Hiding and Stealth or Meditation and Magery, I'd say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Niiniux is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNiiniux is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Niiniux

Posted 2004-01-20, 02:18 PM in reply to Niiniux's post starting "GM Lockpicking, Remove Trap,..."
I agree or maybe swap remove trap 4 magery then you can b sure that the trap has been removed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-20, 02:21 PM in reply to Postman Pat's post starting "I agree or maybe swap remove trap 4..."
I was thinking this. Fishing, mining, cartography, hiding, lockpicking, removetrap, Magery. Meditation is not neccessary, I have someone/thing to gate me around take care of all the monsters, only thing I will need Magery for is the occasional heal mark or gate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-20, 02:26 PM in reply to Drithe's post starting "I was thinking this. Fishing, mining,..."
i wud use magery and telekinesis 2 remove the trap leaving 100 points for sumthing else. just stand a bit away but spose its a matter of taste
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-20, 02:32 PM in reply to Postman Pat's post starting "i wud use magery and telekinesis 2..."
Telekenises does not work here, probably for that reason too. =]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-20, 03:34 PM in reply to Drithe's post starting "Telekenises does not work here,..."
yes that is correct.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2004-01-20, 05:45 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Treasure hunter"
well you have to have mining to dig up the chests otherwise you arent a cartographer =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mag Milly is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMag Milly is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mag Milly

Posted 2004-01-20, 07:12 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Treasure hunter"
How about you goto uo.stratics.com and look it up for yourself? kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-21, 10:40 AM in reply to Caffeine Free's post starting "How about you goto uo.stratics.com and..."
Because UO stratics = OSI shard and Drithe = telling you to STFU. =/ Anyways, don't need mining. So going to get Item ID too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe