Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Healing reds in town
Posted 2004-01-13, 10:17 AM
I think that if you are guilded with a red then you should be able to heal each other in town, you should go grey, justl like OSI, but it would make it more fair. Of course, this is for all you reds who refuse to leave the guardzone. I only post this because if something isn't done about it then I am sure that some of the people will quit.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-13, 11:20 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Healing reds in town"
Its will never happen, aiding a red in town will ALWAYS get you whacked by guards. Healing of reds in town will lead to more ganking then there is already.

Red and don't like it? Then why you go red....
The order/chaos stones are there for a reason.

Don't want the chance of getting whacked for your actions then stay the hell out of guarded towns and factions are coming soon.

I'm trying to encourge more players to leave town and since I let reds in it seems to have worked. I see alot more blue players outside guard zones and an incress in pvp (even though the pvp is mostly in the center of town instead of the gates of town).

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!

Last edited by Majere; 2004-01-13 at 11:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2004-01-13, 01:30 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Healing reds in town"
yeah, agree with Majere. If you could heal reds in town there wudnt realy b a differnece in being red. there has to b some sort of disadvantage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Postman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPostman Pat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Postman Pat

Posted 2004-01-13, 03:16 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Healing reds in town"
I doubt anyone will quit because they cant heal reds in town. If someone quits for that reason alone, i'd rather not play with them anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free