Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Nice one!
Posted 2004-01-04, 12:54 PM
Thanks guys... Real great job. I mean, I expected, a little bit of idiocy, from maybe Stew or something. Turns out that Stew was mature. Wow. Thank you Stew, seriously. Anyways, all of you other idiots, we had planned on returning all of those items to majere, except for the dress and our rings. This is not a trammel shard and we didn't want ice white clothing running around, but, have it your guys' way. Thank you sooo much. : Returns to griefing :
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:36 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
ya too bad guess its not very easy too have a wedding on a pvp shard
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:43 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
When are you going to make that trade?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:23 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
Dirthe i wanna be kool wit u man....?
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShadow Pheonix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:24 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
if not w/e
Pj Barch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shadow Pheonix

Posted 2004-01-05, 01:19 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
I had fun killing your wife Drithe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-05, 09:53 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
That sucks I missed it I was cleaning my apartment and lost track of the time. I had a whole keg of purples ready too. :C
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:09 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
Trogdor will have fun making my tamer red killing you everytime I see you outta town. Which one of you is a dirty rat? We're willing to pay up to 500k for those sandles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:16 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
all the guests are suposed to get blind drunk on ale and wine at weddings this shows good faith that no fighting will b done and if it is done it will be a joke coz of the booze anyway many happy returns i guess the rings were newb'd so at least u got them
v1ck- two words, investment
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:18 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
Actually the two of us were assured that we wouldn't be attacked at the wedding, thank you Majere for that one... =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:50 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
what?! wedding?! did i miss something or what.
Joy of disillusion is everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarlitEve is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarlitEve

Posted 2004-01-06, 01:50 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
MMmm I love these empty threats Drithe keep 'em commin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-06, 10:09 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Nice one!"
Are you ever grey or outta town? No. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe