Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Vendors!!

Posted 2004-01-01, 10:04 AM
Silvermoon's goods!! Buy buy buy, she crafts you buy. All of you do your job and support the player economy. Her prices are fair and the service good. If you need anything and can't find her, find me and I'll tell her. Buy buy buy!!!
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-02, 09:59 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Vendors!!"
Thats a great ad and all...but where are her vendors located?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FlyMolo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFlyMolo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FlyMolo

Posted 2004-01-02, 06:49 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Vendors!!"
Oh right. =] They are located in the villa at the west side of the northern gate. : Smiles :
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-14, 10:45 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Vendors!!"
Her vendors are extremely overpriced 200 gold for 10 fish steaks? are you kidding me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-16, 10:18 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Vendors!!"
Do -you- have a cook?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-18, 05:15 AM in reply to Drithe's post starting "Do -you- have a cook?"
Drithe said:
Do -you- have a cook?
who fucking cares thats overpriced
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Caffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCaffeine Free is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Caffeine Free

Posted 2004-01-27, 07:11 PM in reply to Caffeine Free's post starting "who fucking cares thats overpriced"
Caffeine Free said:
who fucking cares thats overpriced

Just for you Caffeine I lowered those prices but it seems someone likes fish steaks cause I sell alot of them. I can keep it with the demand cause Sweet Baby Moon is a great cook!! *hands Caffeine a freshly baked pie*

Freya of DIE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Freya is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFreya is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Freya

Posted 2004-01-27, 08:01 PM in reply to Freya's post starting "Just for you Caffeine I lowered those..."
thread locked, reason : flame

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere