Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Ownz
Posted 2004-01-30, 11:06 AM
I'll have cable soon, and factions are coming soon. I'm looking for a group to run around with, I know it will be Me Grim and Pepper, I dunno how many members of DIE will join the faction.
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-30, 02:18 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Ownz"
Drithe said:
I'll have cable soon, and factions are coming soon. I'm looking for a group to run around with, I know it will be Me Grim and Pepper, I dunno how many members of DIE will join the faction.
We'll prolly be the opposite faction. I got first dibs on SL~!@
Hm speaking of which...Majere are you gonna keep the traditional faction names? True Britannians and Minax just sounds odd to be on a free shard...
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2004-01-30, 04:33 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Ownz"
Drithe said:
factions are coming soon. I'm looking for a group to run around with, I know it will be Me Grim and Pepper, I dunno how many members of DIE will join the faction.
With Factions, Come Town Controling....and Town Stones, Might Need a theif to steal some Sigils....i've been thinkin of going legit for some time, And the theiving area has been getting a lil bit Slow
3rd World Relic Hunter
Master of the Bunny Horde
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Locke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLocke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Locke

Posted 2004-01-30, 06:25 PM in reply to Locke's post starting "With Factions, Come Town..."
You're welcome to join us Locke. :>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2004-01-30, 07:22 PM in reply to Drithe's post starting "You're welcome to join us Locke. :>"
Hey, ill join, i got a theif.....if thats ok...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
doobadia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendoobadia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

doobadia

Posted 2004-01-30, 08:21 PM in reply to doobadia's post starting "Hey, ill join, i got a theif.....if..."
Woot, Ima Be a Sigil Theif! (Phears Turning Purple) Yuck, not my Color! hey Majere, think you can make it a Royal Blue? =P
3rd World Relic Hunter
Master of the Bunny Horde
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Locke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLocke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Locke

Posted 2004-01-31, 12:09 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Ownz"
Drithe said:

Well I'm sure you guys will need a smithy so Silvermoon is willing to join and help the factions out with the weapons, potions, and leather goods. *crosses fingers* *looks at Majere* hopes that the factions items will be like Siege So guys start killing thoses wisps and save your silver for Silvermoon!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Freya is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFreya is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Freya

Posted 2004-01-31, 04:21 AM in reply to Freya's post starting "Well I'm sure you guys will need a..."
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that wtf will also be an opposing faction. I have no beef with any of you guys, but lets just say I see an orange in town, I don't think that me, or any of my other guildies care too much to leave ya be!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tagarr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTagarr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tagarr

Posted 2004-01-31, 08:25 AM in reply to Tagarr's post starting "Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that wtf..."
That's cool, just fight honorable, ie; no pointless res kills or mountkills. Ganking is what factions is about I have no beef with that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe