Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-07-26, 06:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You didn't visit on thursday or friday."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
You didn't visit on thursday or friday.
I had stuff to do.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-26, 06:49 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Can I be one of those stand-offish..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Can I be one of those stand-offish characters who you can't figure out whether they're good or bad throughout the whole game, and then in the end does something so huge that will change the outcome of the path that the main character is taking, whether it be to victory or failure or perhaps even the whole world exploding?
Go ahead. Oh, I beat a few more bosses, but all I got was [expired Bovious]. I'll keep trying!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-27, 11:21 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are you into bondage KagomJack"
Yes, Grav, I am. I'm into BDSM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-27, 12:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yes, Grav, I am. I'm into BDSM."
That's hot.

Now to plan my dramatic event which will come later in the game.

*rubs hands together and giggles like a psychotic schoolgirl*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-28, 11:59 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That's hot. Now to plan my dramatic..."
I'm not flogging you. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-07-28, 02:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm not flogging you. :/"
Sigh, fine. I guess I can nix that from the scene.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-28, 07:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sigh, fine. I guess I can nix that from..."
I looked up a Guide on Gamefaqs, and it said there's 2 more bosses, and a side quest left! Almost done!
Thank you Captain Bovious.
*Has a [K_A Bovious]!*
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-28, 08:28 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I looked up a Guide on Gamefaqs, and it..."
Why the fuck would you quote a post that I made in 2005. You got me ALL CONFUSED.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-28, 08:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why the fuck would you quote a post..."
could be because I'm drunk though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-29, 12:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "could be because I'm drunk though"
could be because I'm drunk though
I'm collecting Bovious. Most of them appear after boss battles and extremely important events. Only 1 boss left!
Grav said: [Goto]
Bovious.
*Has [Straight forward Bovious]*
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-01, 07:40 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm collecting Bovious. Most of them..."
Grav said: [Goto]
ya.. he shuld amdit it I meen its so bovious he did it LOL

who else culd poull off such a well-scripted and provacative joke LOL

Ok... I've gone as far I can go... the last boss was level 50, and had alot of HP, so I'm sure it was the final boss...

*Presents [Ancient Bovious]*
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-02, 03:37 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ok... I've gone as far I can go... the..."
You mean you're not going after the secret bosses? Then you have not truely played the game to its fullest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-02, 05:30 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "You mean you're not going after the..."
You mean you're not going after the secret bosses? Then you have not truely played the game to its fullest.
Ok... so how do I find this secret boss?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-02, 06:36 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ok... so how do I find this secret boss?"
Where's the fun in looking through faqs?

Cheater.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-03, 12:48 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Where's the fun in looking through..."
I agree.

We will have to murder a person that skurai considers beloved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-08-03, 08:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I agree. We will have to murder a..."
Quick, someone grab a little girl!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-03, 09:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Quick, someone grab a little girl!"
Quick, someone grab a little girl!
Fuck you, she's dead to me!!
Uhh... I guess you could kill Senessia, since she's one of my party members...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-03, 10:36 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Fuck you, she's dead to me!! Uhh... I..."
I thought Senesia was in your party?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-03, 11:26 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I thought Senesia was in your party?"
I thought Senesia was in your party?
She is. That's what I said. More dramatic if it's someone the player enjoys having around. Even if she's mostly just for attacking and using cure magic...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-03, 04:35 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "She is. That's what I said. More..."
If you kill off the one who cures the party, then you're well and truly up the creek.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny