Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

sabatoge
Posted 2004-12-02, 08:56 AM
how can i go about sabatoging my computer with out my dad finding out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-02, 09:07 AM in reply to dmacfour's post "sabatoge"
Shock the hd to submission!. Or put magnets to it.

Moved to chat forum.

Btw., this is a stupid idea.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-12-02 at 09:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-02, 09:11 AM in reply to dmacfour's post "sabatoge"
Take the power supply away and put the case back on. He'll never know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-12-02, 09:13 AM in reply to dmacfour's post "sabatoge"
GET a sig sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-12-02, 09:59 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "GET a sig sov."
it wont let me get one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendmacfour is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-02, 10:05 AM in reply to dmacfour's post "sabatoge"
What I did was change the voltage of the power supply while the computer was on (little button on the back of the power supply, not on all of them I think), it fried the power supply and mobo. First time I blew it up on purpose, second time it just happened, suddenly smoke started comming out of my pc, my mobo was melting...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-12-02, 10:07 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "What I did was change the voltage of..."
i will change the voltage and let someone else turn it on so i can't be blamed. He he he
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-02, 10:09 AM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "i will change the voltage and let..."
I think a good power supply will shut off if it detects the wrong current...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-02, 10:10 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I think a good power supply will shut..."
my power supply is crap it came out of a compaq
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour

Posted 2004-12-02, 10:56 AM in reply to dmacfour's post starting "my power supply is crap it came out of..."
Look at this picture closely and you'll finde your ansewer:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-12-02, 11:57 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Look at this picture closely and you'll..."
Unplug your computer, take it to wherever your washer/dryer is, plug it directly into the wall and turn it on. Turn your washer/dryer on and off a few times, it should surge and fry your power supply. Happened to my buddy's computer a few times before he found out it was a washing machine/dryer outside of his room causing it. I told him to plug it into a surge protector and he's never had the problem since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-02, 01:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unplug your computer, take it to..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Unplug your computer, take it to wherever your washer/dryer is, plug it directly into the wall and turn it on. Turn your washer/dryer on and off a few times, it should surge and fry your power supply. Happened to my buddy's computer a few times before he found out it was a washing machine/dryer outside of his room causing it. I told him to plug it into a surge protector and he's never had the problem since.
Why, in the name of fuck, would you want to sabotage your dad's computer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-02, 02:11 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Why, in the name of fuck, would you..."
mjordan2nd said:
Why, in the name of fuck, would you want to sabotage your dad's computer?
I thought you were Jesus...you're supposed to know about the sins of man given that you sacrificed your life to remove the sins of man...

But you're not Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-02, 02:20 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I thought you were Jesus...you're..."
mantralord said:
I thought you were Jesus...you're supposed to know about the sins of man given that you sacrificed your life to remove the sins of man...

But you're not Jesus.
You're confusing me with god, stupid! God hath made it so I donth know everything thus happenseth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-02, 02:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You're confusing me with god, stupid!..."
He thinks his dad will buy a new better computer if he fries the one he has now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-02, 02:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "You're confusing me with god, stupid!..."
mjordan2nd said:
You're confusing me with god, stupid! God hath made it so I donth know everything thus happenseth.
Just shut up before I start claiming I'm Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-02, 02:39 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Just shut up before I start claiming..."
Jesus wasn't gay. You are quite gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-02, 02:46 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Just shut up before I start claiming..."
mantralord said:
Just shut up before I start claiming I'm Jesus.
But I am Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-02, 02:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "But I am Jesus."
Both of you shut the fuck up.

I'm Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-02, 03:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jesus wasn't gay. You are quite gay."
jesus cant be gay you evil bastard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dmacfour