Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Smile NCAA MENS BASKETBALL: my TOP 6 TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY AND MY FINALL FOUR BRACKET
Posted 2008-02-15, 04:02 PM
my top ten teams in the country are based on thw way theses teams played this season and there performances lats year, and there ranks also i am not a bot i am a human being here are my top ten

1. UCLA (ucla has proven through many tough battles that they truly belong at number 1 in my pole ........they have grown up alot. pauly pavillion better be ready to hoist a national title banner!! )

2. NORTH CAROLINA (the heels yet again prove that they are a tough team....BUT this team is very young and needs to mature they will go far but not take the cake boohoo! )

3. DUKE ( ACC champs definitely but not national champs unfortuanatly.........wheres J.J Roddick when you need him!!!!!!!! )

4. Kansas ( this team reminds me alot of the 2006 UCLA basketball team .young,and really telented BUT they crumble all the time in front of national audiences.........................sweet 16 maybe?............FINAL FOUR,,HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Tennessee ( life is good for tennessee big upsets , huge wins , BUT losses to KENTUCKY and TEXAS............jeez their definetly young and need motivation......................THERES NO WAY IN HELL THEY ARE GONNA BE IN THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Georgetown ( where my G-men at!!!!!!!!!!.......they are definetly gonna be on the final four bracket)

FINAL FOUR BRACKET:

#1. UCLA V.S.
#4. INDIANA

#1. DUKE V.S. #2. KANSAS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ramfan92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenramfan92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ramfan92

Posted 2008-02-18, 07:43 AM in reply to ramfan92's post "NCAA MENS BASKETBALL: my TOP 6 TEAMS IN..."
I still think you're a bot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

i am not a bot
Posted 2008-02-20, 03:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I still think you're a bot."
Thanatos said:
I still think you're a bot.
i am not a bot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ramfan92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenramfan92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ramfan92

Posted 2008-02-20, 04:50 PM in reply to ramfan92's post "i am not a bot"
Okay then, why do you make random threads in the Sports forum and then disappear for a while? Most of your posts don't make sense anyway..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-25, 03:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I still think you're a bot."
because i dont come on everyday because i have a life and this is the only site at school that web sense hasn blocked IO.K.!!!!!!!!! dumbasss if u think im a bot then dont read my fuckin threads u dumbass ..u really piss me off i fuckin hate people like you if u dont like my threads dont read them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin fagit!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ramfan92

Posted 2008-02-26, 04:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Okay then, why do you make random..."
Thanatos, this is the Entertainment and Sports forum, not The Chatterbox. Stay on topic. If you think a topic is off-track, feel free to use the report button.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-02-26, 08:15 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Thanatos, this is the Entertainment and..."
Chruser said:
Thanatos, this is the Entertainment and Sports forum, not The Chatterbox. Stay on topic. If you think a topic is off-track, feel free to use the report button.
I'm just trying to spark some conversation with this guy. Everytime I have in the past, he hasn't responded. I'm generally interested in the threads he's posting as I'm a sports fanatic, but why post them if he isn't going to respond? Seems I might have angered him a little..

Anyhow, where is Memphis at in your bracket?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-26, 03:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm just trying to spark some..."
ok first of all if i dont respond dont worry about it memphis is not in the final four bracket because they have not proved to me that they deserve to be there also because if UCLA is in the final four bracket they play in the west so that means if memphis goes all the way they will end up meeting and ucla will beat them and then move on. there dont ask anymore stupid questions learn NCAA college b-ball bracketology O.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ramfan92

Posted 2008-02-27, 08:19 AM in reply to ramfan92's post starting "ok first of all if i dont respond dont..."
Woah, easy fucking does it cowboy. I'm asking you a question out of curiousity and you have to flame me, once again? The bracket is nowhere close to being completed so don't act like you know what you're talking about. It's obvious you're a UCLA homer so there's no point in trying to talk civilized basketball with you as your opinions are going to be skewered.

I'm sorry, I may be talking too intelligent for your tastes. Let me dumb it down for you:

u dont know anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-27, 08:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Woah, easy fucking does it cowboy. I'm..."
Quote:
bracketology
You talk about it like you can get a degree in it or something, lol.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-05, 03:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Woah, easy fucking does it cowboy. I'm..."
hey you know what dont fuckin piss me off
like i said if u dont like my threads then dont fuckin read them u are alittle bitch because u are always talking shit i will beat ur ass stop bitchin fuckin loser i bet you are a gay ass computer freak that still lives with his parents u wanna talk decent college basketball then fucking grow up u little bitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ramfan92

Posted 2008-03-06, 08:32 AM in reply to ramfan92's post starting "hey you know what dont fuckin piss me..."
ramfan92 said:
like i said if u dont like my threads then dont fuckin read them
The problem with this is, nobody reads your threads because they're unintelligent and incoherent. Try using a little grammar and punctuation skills to get people to respond to your pathetic threads.

Quote:
u are alittle bitch because u are always talking shit i will beat ur ass stop bitchin fuckin loser
Excuse me... what!? I'm the one "always" talking shit and yet you threaten to beat my ass over the Internet. No, I'm not talking shit. I thought you were a bot in the beginning because you drone on about pointless things, I wasn't trying to start anything. I stand corrected, you are not a bot, you are a retarded individual with no common sense. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote:
i bet you are a gay ass computer freak that still lives with his parents
You couldn't be more wrong. The only time I have access to a computer is at my job where I work full-time then go home to my own apartment. Nice assumptions. Care to be wrong at anything else?

Quote:
u wanna talk decent college basketball then fucking grow up u little bitch
That's what I've been trying to do but it appears as if you are incapable of intelligent conversation and resort to name-calling. How can I compete with this? I simply cannot.

Good luck having somebody else reply to your threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-21, 04:47 PM in reply to ramfan92's post "NCAA MENS BASKETBALL: my TOP 6 TEAMS IN..."
lmao........

@ UConn losing to San Diego!!

I don't bother filling out brackets, but if I did I wouldn't have called them choking this early.

Go Pitt! 2008 Big East Champs, baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-03-22, 12:26 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "lmao........ :grin: @ UConn losing..."
Man, that UConn game really fucked up my bracket.

As long as Texas keeps winning, we won't have a problem. I think Pittsburgh is going to have to meet Texas eventually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-23, 03:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Man, that UConn game really fucked up..."
Lmao @ Georgetown choking a 17 point lead to Davidson. They have a basketball program?

@ Pitt losing to Michigan State. I knew if they were going to lose it'd be to them. Oh well. At least they are Big East Champs.

Also a huge LOL @ Duke losing to West Virginia. Go WVU! I'm a fair weather fan of theirs when Pitt loses early.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-03-24, 07:09 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Lmao @ Georgetown choking a 17 point..."
I called that Davidson upset in both of my brackets. Woot. I'm in 2nd in my work league. Shit, I hope I can keep it up. There's like $200 at stake.

I really didn't think Duke would go far, nor Georgetown.

Who you got in your Final 4, NGM?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-25, 10:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I called that Davidson upset in both of..."
Thanatos said:
I called that Davidson upset in both of my brackets. Woot. I'm in 2nd in my work league. Shit, I hope I can keep it up. There's like $200 at stake.

I really didn't think Duke would go far, nor Georgetown.

Who you got in your Final 4, NGM?
Kansas
UNC
Texas
WVU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-03-25, 10:22 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Kansas UNC Texas WVU"
I have UNC, Kansas, UCLA, and Texas. With Texas winning it all. I really think they can, too. If they can beat Stanford they have a legitimate shot.

Man I can't wait for Thursday/Friday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-25, 11:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have UNC, Kansas, UCLA, and Texas...."
Thanatos said:
I have UNC, Kansas, UCLA, and Texas. With Texas winning it all. I really think they can, too. If they can beat Stanford they have a legitimate shot.

Man I can't wait for Thursday/Friday!
Our final four is about the same, except I just have some deep feeling that UCLA is going to choke against WVU. Part of me is saying that because I'm rooting for WVU now, and another part of me even despises UCLA because of who their coach is. But if UCLA did make it to the Final Four I wouldn't be surprised, but for me they are in the same boat as OSU is to NCAA football, they can make it to the big game(s), but can they get the job done or even keep it close without being embarrassed? Plus WVU seems to get far in the tourney in surprise then lose when everyone jumps on their bandwagon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-03-25, 01:21 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Our final four is about the same,..."
First they have to get past Xavier, who is playing really tough right now. All I care for is that Texas wins it all. I'd definitely win my pool, then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos