Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

So Fucking HAPPY
Posted 2004-08-20, 10:28 PM
SWEET JESUS, I feel fucking awesome. I just asked a girl out and I WASNT rejected. She said YES.... after months and months of hard workkk it finallyyyy paid off. I know most of yall are probably pimps and really don't give a shit. Its a small matter though because I'm way to fucking happy to be put down right now. All I really have to say is Thank You God, you are my hero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-20, 10:43 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "So Fucking HAPPY"
Good job dude... I hope you have eternal happiness and mass secks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-20, 11:05 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Good job dude... I hope you have..."
Well lets start with happiness. I will work on the other part lata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-20, 11:07 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Well lets start with happiness. I will..."
But the other part induces the first part!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-20, 11:38 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "So Fucking HAPPY"
Good work buddy. Now, the pimp thing to do on the first date, is say the following with your pants down:

Say hello to my little friend!

GG NO RE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-21, 12:16 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "So Fucking HAPPY"
timmay1113 said:
I know most of yall are probably pimps and really don't give a shit.
Have you seen the Zelaron Picture thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-08-21, 01:26 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Have you seen the Zelaron Picture..."
We seem to be pissing a picture of an admin. Hmmmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:34 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Have you seen the Zelaron Picture..."
Man clearly you don't have to look that good or be a good person to get a girl cause I see assholes get girls all the time. I'm sitting there wondering how the hell an ugly bastard like that is with that hot girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:36 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Man clearly you don't have to look that..."
He's rich, or thats his sister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:38 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "He's rich, or thats his sister."
Oh yeah forgot about money/cars. Well if its his sister... I would say he has family problems when he is gettin all up on his sister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:39 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Oh yeah forgot about money/cars. Well..."
Nah

They're just from alabama.

Anyways, Congrats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:41 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Oh yeah forgot about money/cars. Well..."
Girls don't know shit. That's the thing you have to know. They don't know if certain guys like them and what guys they could easily get. 90% of all girls (yes, I whipped that statistic out of my ass) are very, very self concious... that's why many dudes are with girls that they shouldn't be with. Knaive fucking chicks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-21, 09:46 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Girls don't know shit. That's the thing..."
Well I'm probably wayyyy too ugly to be with this girl, BUT I would treat her the RIGHT way. I'm real big on not being an asshole. One of the things I most hate in this world are guys that treat nice girls like shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-21, 10:00 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Well I'm probably wayyyy too ugly to be..."
Nice job...Mr. Anderson.

I'm happy for ya buddy. Good thing you asked her early, huh, before someone else came up. Now I wonder who said that. Now I need to get this shit with sbno2 working.

Anyway, I'm going to Austin, so, I'll talk to you later man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-08-21, 10:45 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "He's rich, or thats his sister."
Slaynish don't steal Chruser's sig you dumbass.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-08-21, 10:47 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Slaynish don't steal Chruser's sig you..."
I just sent him a PM actually, lol!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-21, 12:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I just sent him a PM actually, lol!"
Heh , its just 1 date dude, its nto worthy of makign a new thread about it.

when you make out with her or you become bf/gf then you can tell us, and a month later tell us how she is a bitch and broke up with you.

anyway dont forget, always PIITB or you'll be a flamed troll the rest of your life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-08-21, 04:00 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "So Fucking HAPPY"
glad you're happy. we all need a good thing to happen to us once in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-08-21, 07:25 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Heh , its just 1 date dude, its nto..."
Its not just date one. I guess I should be more specific. We have gone out once before a year ago and then became friends and we got to know each other REALLY well. Well anyways she got a boyfriend a couple months after we broke up and she has been with him till like a month ago. He was an asshole and I don't know why it took so long for her to break up with him. But i started liking her again like 6 months ago. I have had to have a LOT of patience and the fact that she said yes to going out and we kissed last night is a big deal. We are very close emotionally and such. This is not some random girl that I have a slight crush on. She means a lot to me so that is why I posted this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-21, 08:00 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Its not just date one. I guess I should..."
Piitb!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight