Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Miss .09?
Posted 2004-07-24, 11:26 PM
Do you miss PvP in .09? If so, this may be an option for you!

There's a somewhat new private .09d Private PvP server up, with increased drop rates and experience!

Hit this link for more info!

Personally, I'm already on it. Looking pretty alright.

Please use common sense though. Don't use the same account/password combo as you do on the realms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-24, 11:43 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Miss .09?"
I dont understand.. What does it do? What is it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-24, 11:48 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I dont understand.. What does it do?..."
A 3rd party realm is what it is.

It's v1.09, and modified in several ways. It's 100% PvP oriented.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-25, 12:01 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "A 3rd party realm is what it is. ..."
IF you're going to get on this, here's a few tips:

1) Like volls said, don't use the same username/password
2) Don't use YOUR CD KEYS (idk if it'll accept fakes/generated ones) but do NOT use your keys, they CAN steal them. It used to be a popular scam between b.net warrers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-25, 12:09 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "A 3rd party realm is what it is. ..."
so do you have to start all over and find your items again since you said its a 3rd party realm?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-07-25, 12:33 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "so do you have to start all over and..."
Blackadder said:
so do you have to start all over and find your items again since you said its a 3rd party realm?
Yes, but its extremly easy to get Cruels, 160/60's even 08 valors/shakos.
The hard items are Wizard spike, Shaftstop and all them . . .
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-07-25, 05:14 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "so do you have to start all over and..."
Let's put it this way:

Hell countess ALWAYS drops 4 high runes, every run, and that's a small sample of the drop rates on select bosses.

Like I said, it's 100% PvP oriented.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-25, 05:23 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Let's put it this way: Hell countess..."
This sounds fucking awsome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-25, 05:28 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "This sounds fucking awsome."
I kind of miss killing cows with my nova sorc.

What makes PvP in 1.09 better than PvP in 1.10?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-25, 06:12 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I kind of miss killing cows with my..."
guided + perice
lower qulity builds did just as good as better builds
probly could think of more/better reasons but i'am sleepy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-25, 07:04 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I kind of miss killing cows with my..."
kockblocker1 said:
What makes PvP in 1.09 better than PvP in 1.10?
It was more balanced. PvP in 1.09 required more skill to actually be good, rather than teleporting and spamming 'Teeth' with your faggot Necro or Teleporting on top of someone and casting Blessed Hammer.

While both are counterable, 1.09 was more balanced for melee vs. casters. The only time it got unbalanced was when the bugged items appeared.

Also, due to the lack of synergies, character builds were more versatile, meaning the duels were a lot different.

In short, it takes away power from you, forcing you to become better at using your characters to achieve victory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-25, 09:04 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It was more balanced. PvP in 1.09..."
Voll If you think this is a legit thing i am soooo down to join wit you, how i miss the mass amounts of zon duels!!! and how good i was with my old school necro which actually required skill to win. But lemme get this straight this server is basically the 09 version of d2? And you just start a new accnt and play kinda like UsEast or UsWest? Sounds like this could be fuckin awesome or one huge scam, but volls if your down, im down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-07-25, 09:12 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Voll If you think this is a legit thing..."
I would question the legitimacy of this soudns a bit odd, but if it works well psot here i might join up with a 09 Necro build.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-07-25, 10:35 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "I would question the legitimacy of this..."
My main worry about this is it being trojaned. Bah to paranoid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-25, 11:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My main worry about this is it being..."
I dont miss 1.09 enough for this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-25, 12:23 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "I dont miss 1.09 enough for this."
You can't get trojaned with this.

Only problem, is the servers SUCK, they lag like hell..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-25, 12:35 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Miss .09?"
Sounds like a damn RO private server
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-25, 03:37 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You can't get trojaned with this. ..."
`Insolence` said:
Only problem, is the servers SUCK, they lag like hell..
My ping is a little higher with these servers than with bnet (by like 100 or so). So far, I haven't gotten any huge lag spikes like I continuously get on bnet.

Cows' experience has been increased (3 runs took me from 13 to 70 in a 2 player game).

Certain superuniques drops have been increased dramatically. It seems pretty legit to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-25, 03:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "My ping is a little higher with these..."
So you already started? IM me with ur accnt i wanna play with you! yeah i really miss how you could get rushed and go from lvl 1 to lvl 70 in no time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-07-25, 06:24 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "So you already started? IM me with ur..."
It all sounds good but also kind of suspect at the same time theres got to be a catch in it somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder