Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2003-10-30, 05:59 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Use it then, dont rip other peoples sigs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:00 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
we like to party
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
whos asian on Zel?
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:03 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
what is this junior member senior member stuff?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:08 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Listen Junior I'm Senior and that's TidelyWinks the III over there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-30, 07:08 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
im senior foo...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-30, 07:21 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Whatever JUNIOR!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-30, 07:23 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
U WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITEHHH!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-30, 07:53 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i was gonna clean my room but i was high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-30, 07:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i was gonna get up and find the broom...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-30, 09:37 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
no
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-30, 09:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
dont post in my thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-31, 12:34 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
soem girl at work said to me "I LOVE YOOOOOOOOU"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-10-31, 12:37 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
shes lieing. its a trap.
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-31, 05:31 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i hate waking up b4 11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-31, 12:27 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
everybody back! senior member posting here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-10-31, 12:32 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
moo cows meow
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

haplo

Posted 2003-10-31, 04:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
I malestered your children! And they malestered me back for tree-fitty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-10-31, 05:44 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
;klajdklasjdvklasjdaskdj

Beat that spam. Kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheStryker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheStryker

Posted 2003-10-31, 06:20 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
u sound like michael jackson
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes