Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2007-08-03, 12:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Twins home game was post-poned."
Animal abuse is one of the tell-tale signs of a serial killer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-03, 01:43 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Animal abuse is one of the tell-tale..."
...that, and one of the tell-tale signs of a fuckwad, shit-brained cunt who deserves nothing less than castration.

I hate people who abuse animals.

...but I also hate little yappy dogs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-03, 08:28 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "...that, and one of the tell-tale signs..."
I'm just fucking with you guys I would never do that shit, hahaha.

Man, but on this story they're not having any luck last I heard, looks like there aren't many more survivors, I feel so bad. And fucking A, I watched a report last night on the news, Florida has appx: 230 Bridges that are BELOW half of what they NEED to be, and 40 of them are a 20/150 or below, that's fucking amazing.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-03, 08:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm just fucking with you guys I would..."
Now this makes me afraid to drive on T-Rex around the Denver area. Could be a metropolitan disaster
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-03, 10:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Now this makes me afraid to drive on..."
I doubt bridges are going to start collapsing daily so keep your pants on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-03, 11:55 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I doubt bridges are going to start..."
Yeah, really. When something like this happens, people act like the probability of it happening again is huge. Like with the six flags ride thing. One went bad, they shut them all down.

The governer in mississippi or whatever was saying he's having every bridge in mississippi ordered to be checked out. Yes, since a bridge collapsed in Mississippi the likelyhood of another bridge collapsing there has skyrocketed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Evil Grin
Posted 2007-08-03, 02:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, really. When something like this..."
Hahaha, true, but it's always fun to get skeptical afterwards... I'm not saying I'm NOT going to drive over bridges anymore, but now that one has happened in the US, it puts another perspective that I haven't thought about before into my head

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-03, 03:49 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I doubt bridges are going to start..."
Ugh, everyone takes everything too serious. T-Rex is brand fucking new, and the probability of it falling is 50%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-05, 04:04 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ugh, everyone takes everything too..."
Actually, the probability of every bridge failing eventually is 100%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-05, 05:58 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "According to what I watched earlier..."
Slim said:
According to what I watched earlier today the bridge had gotten a 50 on its last inspection in...'05 I believe, that's out of a 120 max, so needless to say, someone was being a cheapass and wouldn't repair it. So it was pretty much a dumbass decision.
Exactly.

People have to die before money gets spent on something like public safety.

The irritating part I heard is that they're going to reconstruct it after pulling all the pieces up and out of the water to figure out what went wrong with it. Talk about a bigger waste of funding. What's wrong with it is that the design was outdated, and not maintained well enough to keep supporting a load that heavy. Huge waste of time, money, and needless traffic rerouting compared to simply building a more modern bridge at the same location...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-05, 07:12 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Exactly. People have to die before..."
House and Senate sent $120 million to repair it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-06, 12:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "House and Senate sent $120 million to..."
Of course they did, now that people died.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker