Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Most wanted
Posted 2004-07-19, 12:09 PM
The FBI's most wanted... I know some maybe live in Ohio or other places that they said these fugitives did stuff around... By the way, if you find the most wanted terrorist, you get 25 mil, maybe more.

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant.htm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-19, 01:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Most wanted"
I'm just going to round up people and give them plastic surgery so they look like these people...I'll be RICH!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-19, 02:47 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'm just going to round up people and..."
...die..........

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-19, 09:08 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "...die.........."
I wish I had an identical twin brother.

I would enslave him from birth and commit mass crimes until I got onto the most wanted list. After that I would turn in my brother, who is invisible to the government because I h4xored his files into the shit can. I would then flee to Canada (Mexico is overrated) and be rich off my white pasty ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:08 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I wish I had an identical twin brother...."
You don't go to Mexico, you go to the Bahammas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-20, 11:56 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "You don't go to Mexico, you go to the..."
Up to $50,000 JUST for info that might LEAD to their capture. Damn, you could say what there dog looked like. Or just buy a dog, and say it had their name shaved into the dogs side. Wow... $50,000....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon