Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What's you myspace or facebook?
Posted 2007-08-07, 02:41 PM
I think D3V posted one of these awhile back but I'm not 100% sure..

I have both, but I rarely use my facebook...

Myspace: www.myspace.com/chicnstu012
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-07, 02:45 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "What's you myspace or facebook?"
http://www.myspace.com/cardplayer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-07, 03:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://www.myspace.com/cardplayer"
How strange. It might just be because of location, but when I view both of your Myspaces, your annual incomes are in pounds.

Anyway, I've got both but only check Facebook when I get an e-mail saying I have something. Oh, and shield your eyes for the Myspace profile. I got a bit...carried away.

www.myspace.com/theineffablelenny

http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=561665121
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-07, 03:11 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "How strange. It might just be because..."
I don't actually even remember my URL, i'll get it later though ..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-07, 03:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't actually even remember my URL,..."
Jeeze Lenny, you warned me but next time I take a gander at your profile I'm wearing sunglasses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-07, 04:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Jeeze Lenny, you warned me but next..."
I've been thinking of redo-ing it when I've redone my sites, just so they all fit together, but I cannae be arsed. And there's the added fact that I redesign my site every six months or so which is just a hassle.

I don't think I will redesign my profile, though, I quite like it. "A three-year olds crayon attack," is how someone described it once. I think it was Jessifer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-07, 04:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Jeeze Lenny, you warned me but next..."
lol Myspace

I might get bored and make one sometime, just for a laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-07, 04:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "lol Myspace I might get bored and..."
i'm just waiting for the next "IN"thing so I can be kewl.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-07, 09:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "i'm just waiting for the next "IN"thing..."
No myspace or facebook here. I like my soul, thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-08, 08:43 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No myspace or facebook here. I like my..."
The last 3 posters are retarded. Nuff said.

I don't understand why you feel you're "better" than Myspace. You must not have many friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-08, 10:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The last 3 posters are retarded. Nuff..."
?Retarded? I've got a myspace I just hardly ever get on anymore, my inbox is usually packed full and I don't have time to sift through all that shit, I usually talk to my friends in PERSON, rather than making them online.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-08, 10:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "?Retarded? I've got a myspace I just..."
95% of the people on my myspace friends list I know in person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "95% of the people on my myspace friends..."
So what's the big deal of keeping in contact with them if you readily see them in person? Lol, I just think myspace is a gateway for people to think they're cool by continuing the cycle of spamming each other's page for self glorification.

And well, facebook is gay, I heard they're getting sued for "stealing" the idea. If myspace goes through with that, then Everyone should get SUED by Ford for making production cars after them, and every motorcycle company should get sued for taking the idea away from Harley. And anything SUV made after JEEP, should have a lawsuit, if this suit goes through.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "So what's the big deal of keeping in..."
That's the thing, numbnuts, I don't see them all the time in person. It's a good way to keep in contact without going to visit all the friends I have that live at IU, Purdue, etc etc.

I don't "spam" pages either.. so.. yeah.

You fail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's the thing, numbnuts, I don't see..."
Nah. I do agree it's a good way to keep in touch, but that most people just use it to go around spamming pages just to get their return-comments, "whoring" etc. I'm down for keeping in touch with everyone but I can't ever just get on to see anything normal.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-08, 11:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nah. I do agree it's a good way to keep..."
That's true. And most people suck. It's a proven fact of life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-08, 12:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's true. And most people suck. It's..."
http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1300561085

i love facebook, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-08-08, 03:55 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "http://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=13..."
no facebook for me.

www.myspace.com/kyrafaye

didnt read the bs posts
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-08, 03:57 PM in reply to klo's post starting "no facebook for me. ..."
I have both. I used Myspace for long-distance friends, but not too much anymore. I use Facebook for people I'm going to school with or did go to school with. Otherwise I have this fancy new gizmo called a cell phone. Anyone have one of those?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-08, 03:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have both. I used Myspace for..."
Sidekick 3
<3
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo