Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: How Often do you get High?
Like 10 times a day dude! 2 4.88%
5 times a day! yea! 1 2.44%
Once a day is cool. id do more if i had it. 2 4.88%
I think Only Once a day sounds good. 0 0%
maybe once every 2 days. 5 12.20%
meh... once a week.... 2 4.88%
Once a year.... i know, its lame. 3 7.32%
I never smoke Weed or get High. 23 56.10%
What the fuck is weed? something new at McDonalds? 2 4.88%
Im dead. i dont do anything. i suck! 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

How often do you get high?
Posted 2004-10-07, 02:06 AM
thats right, my question is, how often do you get high (smoke weed)

Last edited by Kidagakash; 2004-10-07 at 02:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 02:08 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How often do you get high?"
From january - july, almost every day.

Now a days, I don't.

One can always wish
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 02:10 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "From january - july, almost every day...."
Sovereign said:
From january - july, almost every day.

Now a days, I don't.

One can always wish

how the fuck did you post before i posted?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 02:11 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "how the fuck did you post before i..."
Heh. When you hit submit to create your poll, it makes the thread, then adds the poll later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 02:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Heh. When you hit submit to create..."
Sovereign said:
Heh. When you hit submit to create your poll, it makes the thread, then adds the poll later.
i see now, i understand, thankyou much for that info.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 02:16 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i see now, i understand, thankyou much..."
Haha why take the pic down? you looked a bit agitated. lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-07, 02:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Haha why take the pic down? you looked..."
Sovereign said:
Haha why take the pic down? you looked a bit agitated. lol.
pic? what pic? thats a lie! shhh!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 05:00 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How often do you get high?"
It depends, I don't go actively searching for it because I'm a grimey motherfucker, but if it's around then pretty much constantly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-07, 05:05 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It depends, I don't go actively..."
Never have, never will. Don't see a point. I'm lazy enough as it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:20 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Never have, never will. Don't see a..."
Raziel said:
Never have, never will. Don't see a point. I'm lazy enough as it is.
weed dont make ya lazy! make sya hungry! eating is fun. pluss everything tastes 100 times better while high.
i dont even get me started about how sex would feal high. it would blow ur mind how good it feals :-D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:41 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "weed dont make ya lazy! make sya..."
I stay high.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-07, 11:48 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I stay high."
I am high on life. Beer every once in a while but no THC for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-07, 12:25 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I am high on life. Beer every once in..."
How many of us live in states that have (somewhat) decriminalized marijuana?

I do not.

You can find out what the pot laws in your state here http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4516

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-07, 12:50 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How often do you get high?"
Well.. I was high last night.. and the weekend before that and just about every other day.

So, I'd say I get high about 3 times a week. Woo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-07, 03:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well.. I was high last night.. and the..."
i've never gotten high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-07, 03:20 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i've never gotten high"
I ate 3 packs of goobers yesterday while I was high at school, don't even remember buying them, just eating them.

I'd say once every 2 days now. Really every time I get high it's a series of getting high, like I'll get high once then get high again a few hours later.

I cop started following us two days ago when we were smoking and the car was smoked up and everything and we got so paranoid. I thought my mom was following us after that. That's one thing about it I don't like is it makes me paranoid.

Makes me lazy as hell too, but I'm already lazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-07, 05:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I ate 3 packs of goobers yesterday..."
gonna get high saturday......friend took like 1.5 oz to school today and told him to save some for weekend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:01 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "gonna get high saturday......friend..."
Heh, I believe that if either you or your friend knew what an ounce and a half looked like it wouldn't have been in that sentence..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:05 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How often do you get high?"
I see no point in it. So my answer: never.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-07, 07:05 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Heh, I believe that if either you or..."
How much is an ounce where you are from chrome?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1